Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 May 2021, 11:42 (Ref:4050498)   #26
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, he’s performing as expected.
Old 9 May 2021, 11:49 (Ref:4050501)   #27
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Yes, he’s performing as expected.
Lol
Old 9 May 2021, 13:05 (Ref:4050522)   #28
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A clean start and what a spectacular move by Verstappen at Turn 1 to take the lead.
Old 9 May 2021, 13:05 (Ref:4050523)   #29
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fairly done...Nice work Max!
Old 9 May 2021, 13:08 (Ref:4050524)   #30
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Leclerc got Bottas at Turn 3.
Old 9 May 2021, 13:17 (Ref:4050527)   #31
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
FCY, as Tsunoda's engine stops, stranding the car on the track at Turn 10.
Old 9 May 2021, 13:19 (Ref:4050528)   #32
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
SC best thing for both merc drivers!
Old 9 May 2021, 13:27 (Ref:4050530)   #33
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
SC best thing for both merc drivers!
Or not. Mercs struggling while following!
Old 9 May 2021, 13:37 (Ref:4050534)   #34
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
alonso vs vettee brings back some memories.
Old 9 May 2021, 13:39 (Ref:4050535)   #35
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Verstappen pits and it was a long stop.
Old 9 May 2021, 13:42 (Ref:4050538)   #36
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Hamilton lost a lot of time on track though.
Old 9 May 2021, 13:47 (Ref:4050544)   #37
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Hamilton pits and is back out in second. Maybe he should have pitted earlier?
Old 9 May 2021, 13:49 (Ref:4050549)   #38
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Hamilton pits and is back out in second. Maybe he should have pitted earlier?
Im glad he didn't....their relative differences in tire life may give us a more exciting finish.
Old 9 May 2021, 13:58 (Ref:4050555)   #39
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
Im glad he didn't....their relative differences in tire life may give us a more exciting finish.

There is that.
Old 9 May 2021, 14:04 (Ref:4050559)   #40
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Hamilton pits again.

Edit: Verstappen has a 22 second lead, with 22 laps left. Exciting times.
Old 9 May 2021, 14:06 (Ref:4050562)   #41
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Imo surprising choice.
Old 9 May 2021, 14:11 (Ref:4050564)   #42
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Sweet pass on Ric by Perez.
Old 9 May 2021, 14:17 (Ref:4050568)   #43
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Is it wrong to hope that Bottas makes it hard for Lewis?

Strictly for entertainment value if course.
Old 9 May 2021, 14:22 (Ref:4050571)   #44
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
Holds up his team mate and now trying to take his fastest lap point...very entertaining!

Will be a big talking point post race.
Old 9 May 2021, 14:28 (Ref:4050573)   #45
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Hamilton takes the lead.
Old 9 May 2021, 14:29 (Ref:4050574)   #46
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
With laps to spare!
Old 9 May 2021, 14:40 (Ref:4050585)   #47
ascarracinguk
Veteran

ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!ascarracinguk has a real shot at the championship!
Phew! That was tense

Great drive by Lewis

Great strategy by Mercedes

Bottas will be getting his botty smacked for making that harder than it needed to be.
Old 9 May 2021, 14:40 (Ref:4050587)   #48
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Congrats to Lewis.
Old 9 May 2021, 14:42 (Ref:4050591)   #49
codename_47
Veteran

United Kingdom
Coventry/Birmingham
codename_47 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcodename_47 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That's about as good a race as a dry Barcelona could be tbh

The Result might be the same as the grid, but it was a lot more fun getting to that result than we thought we'd get before T1

Lewis needs to set himself these kind of challenges more often instead of just leading from the front
Old 9 May 2021, 14:46 (Ref:4050594)   #50
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Enjoyed that. Not a thriller but nice and tense for a while. You could see the Hungary 2019 strategy coming a mile off though.

Get the feeling Bottas knows his future already. That was very odd seeing him not move out of the way there.