Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 3 Mar 2008, 15:45 (Ref:2143342)   #1
Seagull68
Rookie

Seagull68 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
F1 Preview show on BBC London 94.9

The BBC London 94.9FM Sport show are doing an F1 Preview show with the BBC Radio F1 team - David Croft, Holly Samos and Maurice Hamilton tonight from 8-9pm (Monday 3rd March) - plus contributions from Alan Henry and interviews with Flavio, Lewis, Fernando and Patrick Head.

Outside London you can listen online: www.bbc.co.uk/london/sport
Old 3 Mar 2008, 17:02 (Ref:2143410)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks muchly, will tune into this methinks.
Old 3 Mar 2008, 17:05 (Ref:2143414)   #3
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Likewise, it'll be the first F1-related thing I've heard/seen in what seems like an eternity, better be good :P

Thanking you
Old 3 Mar 2008, 18:58 (Ref:2143506)   #4
Seagull68
Rookie

Seagull68 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They said they will also be taking phone calls on the show - 020 7224 2000, text number 07786 200 949
Old 3 Mar 2008, 19:47 (Ref:2143538)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Alan Henry will cop some abuse then from angry Schumacher fans.
Old 3 Mar 2008, 20:02 (Ref:2143544)   #6
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hmm, appears to require reaplayer - can't find the link to play a Windows Media Player stream - guess I wont be listening to this then!
Old 3 Mar 2008, 20:06 (Ref:2143548)   #7
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Is this on a digital channel?

I refuse, on principal, to have Real Player on my machine. Argh...
Old 9 Mar 2008, 02:00 (Ref:2147221)   #8
mjstallard
Veteran

England
London
mjstallard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not sure if someone has picked this up in another thread, but FYI:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio Times
F1 Preview
Sunday 09 March
11:10am - 12:10pm
ITV1 London

Steve Rider and Martin Brundle look forward to the F1 season which gets under way in Australia next weekend. Lewis Hamilton talks exclusively about his hopes for the year ahead, as does rival and reigning world champion Kimi Raikkonen. Plus the season's regulation changes and a look at the new street circuits in Valencia and Singapore.
Note the lack of "JA" in the program description. Not getting my hopes up though..
Old 9 Mar 2008, 12:10 (Ref:2147457)   #9
mjstallard
Veteran

England
London
mjstallard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No James Allen to be seen, but there was a new figure to strike absolute terror for the future of F1 coverage into my heart - the appearance of Tamara Ecclestone.

Massa: "This is actually only the third time I've been skiing"
Ecclestone: "Wow...that's incredible...amazing"

Old 9 Mar 2008, 14:11 (Ref:2147517)   #10
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I missed this. Had it set for record but it seems to have disappeared.

I feel glad in a sense. I know I would just think it was hideous, so what am I missing?
Old 9 Mar 2008, 14:42 (Ref:2147532)   #11
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Didn't know it was on, never saw any adverts for it, so, "meh".
Old 9 Mar 2008, 14:47 (Ref:2147536)   #12
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

It is on ITV 4 repeated at six I have just found.

What a shame it clashes with MotoGP and NASCAR.
Old 9 Mar 2008, 15:57 (Ref:2147569)   #13
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
You didn't miss anything other than Tamara Ecclestone not really fitting in with the F1 thing.
Old 9 Mar 2008, 17:08 (Ref:2147591)   #14
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
I think you mean "You didn't miss anything other than Tamara Ecclestone trying to flirt with Kimi Raikkonen".
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 9 Mar 2008, 17:26 (Ref:2147596)   #15
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I feel very sick all of a sudden.
Old 9 Mar 2008, 17:32 (Ref:2147603)   #16
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn bott
You didn't miss anything other than Tamara Ecclestone not really fitting in with the F1 thing.
Yes, its amazing how having several million in the bank can overcome the obstacle of having the personality of a brick.