Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racing Technology

Old 23 Jul 2015, 07:48 (Ref:3560404)   #1
.wide
Rookie

.wide should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
SRT EDL64 - faults in PTA files

Hi,

I have a problem with PTA files in Magneti.

I want to setup solenoid for wastegate and I have two different PTA files. One of them has more options in turbo mode. Turbo mode in my SRT is unlocked.

But engine works only if I wrote to ECU PTA file from left side - With PTA from lest side engine works in SpeedDensity. With map from right side engine works only in Alpha_N so I can't use it.
If I want to setup solenoid for wastegate I must write to ecu table from PTA from right side! But if I want to set injection or ignition i must write to ECU tables from left side!
It's mean that if I write table for WG from left side, engine don't make any reaction on changes.

I check that values has another adresses. This same adres (for example 0x408684) has two another points (left side 45 TPS/500 RPM and right side 100% TPS and 500RPM)

Is the any way to edit PTA file? I would like to put tables whoose works to one file.