Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 2 Sep 2001, 20:49 (Ref:140297)   #1
Paddock CI
Rookie

Paddock CI should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Undercover Posts Uncovered

The user name Paddock Spy belongs to Derek Mower, team manager of Nordic Racing. If you want some insights into his thinking, click on "See All Posts by This User."
Old 2 Sep 2001, 21:42 (Ref:140323)   #2
Rempie
Racer

Rempie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah, and I am the pope
Old 3 Sep 2001, 08:12 (Ref:140500)   #3
Marshal
Veteran

Marshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Paddock CI, first up welcome to 10-10ths, its a good place to chat about racing of all kinds. Personnally I have no idea who Paddock Spy is, but if he wants to protect his anonimity, I think we should let him. As it happens I'm really Bernie Ecclestone
Old 3 Sep 2001, 09:01 (Ref:140511)   #4
Duana
Rookie

Duana should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I love the humour on this website! You've only just joined Paddock Cl and you think you know who everyone is?? Why don't YOU give us your real name??
Old 3 Sep 2001, 10:19 (Ref:140527)   #5
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think the important thing is that Paddock Spy brought this forum a few scoops during the season, personnally, that's all I wanted, INFORMATION, isnt that what the forum is made for?
Old 3 Sep 2001, 18:22 (Ref:140709)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Paddock CI, grow up. I don't know who the user is but they, like you, have the right to remain anonimous... even if it were Derek - which i'm sure it's not - why would it concern you ?
Old 4 Sep 2001, 17:31 (Ref:141225)   #7
Paddock Spy
Rookie

Paddock Spy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So Paddock Spy is really Derek Mower. HA-HA-HA. And I thought that Andy Kaufman was dead. Wrong! He is alive and kicking on the F3000.com site. Not sure how you came up with this answer to the "who is paddock" question, but all I can say is "leave those magic mushrooms alone - the trips they are giving you are playing havoc with your sense of reason."
On another matter, I managed to find out who the idiot in parc ferme was. The answer to this question is so good that I think I shall save it till the end of the season - just in case he does something else really stupid!
Right - now I'm off to find Faster.
Old 4 Sep 2001, 20:26 (Ref:141335)   #8
Faster
Racer

Faster should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm right here honey!!!

Don't know what's so special about me or who I am, but just to save some of your time: I'm not Jesus Christ, nor Adolf Hitler, neither John Lennon...
Old 6 Sep 2001, 16:09 (Ref:142527)   #9
mhope
Rookie

mhope should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Spoiled Fun

I have been following this discussion regarding the identity of Paddock Spy with some interest, especially given his rather unkind treatment of my error in Hungary.

It is also somewhat apparent that I spoiled his fun by readily admitting to this event, now he will need to find something (or somebody) else to slag at the end of the season.

If Paddock CI is right about the identity of Paddock Spy, I will be most displeased, but knowing Derek Mower as I do, I am sure that he is wrong.

Mark Hope