Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Oct 2011, 08:03 (Ref:2967947)   #1
Pingguest
Veteran

Netherlands
Heemstede, The Netherlands
Pingguest should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sebastian Vettel ist Weltmeister 2011

Congratulations to Sebastian Vettel! It's well deserved.
Old 9 Oct 2011, 08:20 (Ref:2967955)   #2
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well done, Seb. Well deserved. Now can you get 14 or more poles? Plus a third WDC?
Old 9 Oct 2011, 08:33 (Ref:2967959)   #3
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
Congratulations to the young chap.

A very accomplished performance, all year round.
Old 9 Oct 2011, 09:49 (Ref:2967986)   #4
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
A well deserved WDC.
Old 9 Oct 2011, 12:07 (Ref:2968036)   #5
ljakse
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade, Serbia
ljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridljakse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
A well deserved WDC.
Make that double. Youngest.
Great.
Old 9 Oct 2011, 13:22 (Ref:2968065)   #6
RT
Veteran

United States
Great Lakes Area
RT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Absolutely !! Congratulations Weltmeister Vettel !!!

A great season, a remarkable development in maturity and racecraft and a true team leader.

Old 9 Oct 2011, 13:30 (Ref:2968071)   #7
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Congrats to the young german fellow !
Old 9 Oct 2011, 14:42 (Ref:2968089)   #8
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Congratulations, the youngest double World Champion ever.
Old 9 Oct 2011, 14:47 (Ref:2968092)   #9
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Fantastic job Sebastian well done..
Old 9 Oct 2011, 14:50 (Ref:2968093)   #10
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well done Seb. Great job!
Old 9 Oct 2011, 15:22 (Ref:2968108)   #11
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Glückwunsch Sebastian!

I was fortunate enough to be at Indy when you were the youngest to score F1 points and delighted to see you win your 2nd WDC, also as the youngest.

I also think it couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke!

Cheers!
Old 9 Oct 2011, 15:32 (Ref:2968114)   #12
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Congrats Seb , well deserved and well done !
Old 9 Oct 2011, 15:50 (Ref:2968121)   #13
Pitstop
Veteran

United Kingdom
Devon, UK
Pitstop should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Congratulations Sebasian - great victory and a great competitor - well done.
Old 9 Oct 2011, 16:00 (Ref:2968127)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Definitely deserved. Let's hope 2012 proves to be rather less one-sided......
Old 9 Oct 2011, 16:18 (Ref:2968138)   #15
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Combination of the best car and a fantasticly quick and consistant young driver. Worthy Champions.
Old 9 Oct 2011, 17:54 (Ref:2968172)   #16
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well done Seb. Enjoy the moment... It will be in your (and Marko's) memories among the best of your life. Even you became millonaire in the process!!!
Old 9 Oct 2011, 18:45 (Ref:2968197)   #17
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
The best driver in the best car did the biz
Old 9 Oct 2011, 19:56 (Ref:2968225)   #18
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
The best driver in the best car did the biz
The best driver who made 'his' car the best.
Old 9 Oct 2011, 20:54 (Ref:2968255)   #19
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well done Seb! Fantastic Season, you've been by far the class of the field.
Old 9 Oct 2011, 20:55 (Ref:2968257)   #20
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's what I'm talking about!
Old 9 Oct 2011, 21:18 (Ref:2968271)   #21
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well done Vettel. Although hope the others can take the fight to you next year, I want to see what you can do with some real competition!
Old 9 Oct 2011, 22:01 (Ref:2968296)   #22
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
TGF2 WDC2
Old 10 Oct 2011, 10:05 (Ref:2968547)   #23
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Did anyone else see his BBC interview on the highlights show last evening?

It brought a lump to my throat.

This guy is the genuine article - and there's something about him that makes me think fans will still love him when he's winning his 7th title, there will be none of the antipathy that developed around Michael.
Old 10 Oct 2011, 12:53 (Ref:2968683)   #24
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
This guy is the genuine article - and there's something about him that makes me think fans will still love him when he's winning his 7th title, there will be none of the antipathy that developed around Michael.
I don't see it happening as long as he keeps his racing ethics like now.
Old 10 Oct 2011, 17:34 (Ref:2968791)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
Did anyone else see his BBC interview on the highlights show last evening?

It brought a lump to my throat.

As long as he ditches that appalling 'fingerboy' habit. It's ridiculous and shallow, but I absolutely detest it and I know many others do as well. Hopefully it'll disappear as his increasing maturity takes hold.....