Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 6 Jun 2000, 19:53 (Ref:15904)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Some users have been encountering problems posting here since we introduced the new software - it was flashing an error that their IP address had been banned.

This was due to a small bug in the posting routine - which has now been fixed by the system developer. Feel free to email us if the problem persists for any of you.
Old 7 Jun 2000, 00:19 (Ref:15953)   #2
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yep. I was one of them...

But as you can see from the fact that I am posting away quite merrily, it all seems to be sorted now.

Thanks to Liz and Invader for the helpful emails - and the reassurance that I wasn't on a ban because I owe Craig a beer.
Old 7 Jun 2000, 20:43 (Ref:16173)   #3
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
You should have dropped me a line Tim - I wasn't aware of the problem until Peter Mallett and (I think) Ally Mitchell notified me yesterday...

Did someone mention beer ? Well, there's no need to avoid buying me one anyway. Goodwood perhaps ?
Old 7 Jun 2000, 20:49 (Ref:16179)   #4
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's okay - when the ban message came up, I did what it said, and contacted the administrator email.

Liz contacted me back to reassure me it was nothing personal, and I was up and running again within 24 hours. That's what I call service.

Goodwood? Beer? I think this can be arranged. Ever tried a pint of "Old Speckled Hen"?
Old 7 Jun 2000, 20:53 (Ref:16182)   #5
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Can't say that I have, but I might be persuaded... if I can persuade the guy I work with (who is also going) to give me a lift down, that is. It's not that 'real ale' shoyte is it ?