Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 18 Mar 2019, 14:48 (Ref:3891597)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Aus Fantasy Results

First as always the real world results with fantasy points.

There was joint high scorers for this first event with a total of 87 points was Alcoholics Team Racing and Rolling Chicane Racing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	181.3 KB
ID:	52744. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	242.6 KB
ID:	52745

How the teams scored their points is shown below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scores.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	269.8 KB
ID:	52746

These scores are also of course the overall totals after the first event.

Joker window number one opens now through and including the Bahrain, China, Azerbaijan and Spain Events.
Remember if a joker is played you can't make a driver substitution on that same event.
A first Driver substitution is free with any others costing 20 points.
Old 18 Mar 2019, 15:24 (Ref:3891603)   #2
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Surely even Nostrodamus could not have predicted that my cunning chassis / engine combination of McLaren Honda would leave me languishing towards the rear! What was I thinking?

No one told me that this competition was not going to be based on the 1988 results.
Old 18 Mar 2019, 20:50 (Ref:3891671)   #3
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Very Nice work SBF - you must have one helluva database setup to manage it all.

Plenty of complexity there but the result is available only a day after the race is done.

Going to enjoy this (hopefully).
Old 18 Mar 2019, 21:58 (Ref:3891696)   #4
vodka
Rookie

Lithuania
Vilnius
vodka should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
nice, looking forward to return to winning ways!
Old 18 Mar 2019, 22:06 (Ref:3891697)   #5
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Very Nice work SBF - you must have one helluva database setup to manage it all.

Plenty of complexity there but the result is available only a day after the race is done.

Going to enjoy this (hopefully).
Spread sheets (Excel) not a database

Formulas are the Key with conditional settings to change the colours.

Not actually that difficult. I had the results done mid afternoon on Sunday UK time. But had to go out so that prevented me from going ahead and posting them on Sunday.
Old 19 Mar 2019, 14:32 (Ref:3891834)   #6
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
either way its much appreciated!

also shout out to Gert...only person to pick Bottas for their team. well done!
Old 29 Mar 2019, 03:33 (Ref:3894018)   #7
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
Surely even Nostrodamus could not have predicted that my cunning chassis / engine combination of McLaren Honda would leave me languishing towards the rear! What was I thinking?

No one told me that this competition was not going to be based on the 1988 results.
Well I have plumped for Redbull Renault, soooo....