Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 31 Jul 2013, 23:36 (Ref:3284434)   #1
Breitling24
Veteran

Breitling24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBreitling24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Trailer for Dempsey/Le Mans mini-series

The Velocity Channel has released the trailer for the four part mini-series following Patrick Dempsey and is team as they prep and race at Le Mans.

http://mylifeatspeed.com/sneak-previ...acing-le-mans/

"Travel makes a wise man better, and a fool worse." Thomas Fuller
Old 1 Aug 2013, 05:42 (Ref:3284499)   #2
Beetle
Veteran

United States
Texas
Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!Beetle is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breitling24 View Post
The Velocity Channel has released the trailer for the four part mini-series following Patrick Dempsey and is team as they prep and race at Le Mans.

http://mylifeatspeed.com/sneak-previ...acing-le-mans/
Looking forward to it...
Old 1 Aug 2013, 20:45 (Ref:3284779)   #3
pederb
Veteran

European Union
Berlin
pederb has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Wonder what his plans are for 2014?
Old 2 Aug 2013, 08:36 (Ref:3284939)   #4
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Well this is looking good. Hope it makes it to European TV before 2017!
Old 26 Sep 2013, 20:23 (Ref:3309768)   #5
ChuckB
Rookie

ChuckB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is this available to watch or download online anywhere? I've been looking (legal and the not so legal) routs and have come up empty. Sadly I do not get velocity.
Old 26 Sep 2013, 20:31 (Ref:3309778)   #6
Breitling24
Veteran

Breitling24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBreitling24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hulu? Netflicks? Perhaps at Dempsey's race team site they'll have it on DVD? Velocity's website?

Old 26 Sep 2013, 20:59 (Ref:3309787)   #7
ChuckB
Rookie

Quote:
Hulu? Netflicks? Perhaps at Dempsey's race team site they'll have it on DVD? Velocity's website?
Hulu has only a few clips from the discovery website. No Netflix here so I didn't check that. No word on a DVD. Only clips on the Velocity website.

No idea why Discovery only showed the first episode and then the rest on Velocity only. How dumb.

Thanks though for the response.
Old 26 Sep 2013, 21:24 (Ref:3309797)   #8
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Also been struggling to find this (through various means) in the UK. Seem to remember some tweets from the team saying it would be aired in certain parts of Europe but no luck yet.
Old 27 Sep 2013, 02:14 (Ref:3309861)   #9
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yea me too my dvr crapped out and didn't record last two episodes.been trying to find them.the first two episodes I thought were good, lots of alms/lemans content and insides, I really want to finish watching it.
Old 27 Sep 2013, 03:40 (Ref:3309879)   #10
Breitling24
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagunaseca_4life View Post
Yea me too my dvr crapped out and didn't record last two episodes.been trying to find them.the first two episodes I thought were good, lots of alms/lemans content and insides, I really want to finish watching it.
All four episodes were played back-back today. Probably will be played often on Velocity, since they don't have a ton of new programmes.
Also, search the Velocity website, they'll have their schedule listed.

Last edited by Breitling24; 27 Sep 2013 at 03:53.

Old 27 Sep 2013, 11:46 (Ref:3310008)   #11
JacobP
Racer

JacobP should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I watched the whole mini series. It's a good show since I learned something new. It was interesting to learn that even for someone with a PR potential of Patrick Dempsey, racing LMP2 cars can be way too expensive. I hope we will see Patrick Dempsey in 24 hours of Le Mans again.
Old 27 Sep 2013, 12:51 (Ref:3310039)   #12
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Few clips here: http://velocity.discovery.com/tv-sho...racing-le-mans
Old 27 Sep 2013, 20:16 (Ref:3310202)   #13
Breitling24
Veteran

Dempsey considering a 5th episode, and you can help.

http://www.racer.com/dempsey-conside...rticle/313684/

Old 28 Sep 2013, 19:05 (Ref:3310484)   #14
ChuckB
Rookie

Quote:
Dempsey considering a 5th episode, and you can help.

http://www.racer.com/dempsey-conside...rticle/313684/
Thanks! I had posted that yesterday, but my post was modded. Never got approved yet. No idea what is up with that.
Old 28 Sep 2013, 20:29 (Ref:3310503)   #15
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckB View Post
Thanks! I had posted that yesterday, but my post was modded. Never got approved yet. No idea what is up with that.
Old 28 Sep 2013, 21:44 (Ref:3310522)   #16
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sounds like it might be an interesting show. Not often TV shows on Le Mans are made!
I don't get cable, so hopefully it becomes available on DVD soon.
Old 29 Sep 2013, 20:39 (Ref:3310819)   #17
ChuckB
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
When I posted my post, a message appeared on my screen. It said something like my post had to wait for approval from a moderator/admin before it would be posted to the forum. Thats happen to me a few times here. Not sure why. I guess because I am new, but it doesn't always happen.
Old 29 Sep 2013, 20:43 (Ref:3310823)   #18
Obizzz
Racer

Sweden
Sweden
Obizzz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckB View Post
When I posted my post, a message appeared on my screen. It said something like my post had to wait for approval from a moderator/admin before it would be posted to the forum. Thats happen to me a few times here. Not sure why. I guess because I am new, but it doesn't always happen.
My guess it's when a new user posts a link to protect the forum from spam links.
Old 29 Sep 2013, 20:53 (Ref:3310826)   #19
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Yes, has to be that. Normal, automatic procedure and not specifically against you.
Old 30 Sep 2013, 04:30 (Ref:3310899)   #20
nkoske
Racer

United States
Bay Area, CA
nkoske should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I get that he's passionate about racing. But came across to me a little whinny.

My wife who's a huge Grey's Anatomy/Dr McDreamy fan said the same thing.
Old 30 Sep 2013, 07:42 (Ref:3310944)   #21
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
I thought they were pretty good, actually.....
Old 6 Oct 2013, 18:01 (Ref:3313661)   #22
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Watching Mythbusters on Discovery Channel Vlaanderen (Flanders) and an advert for the Dempsey Racing Le Mans mini-series came along.

Next saturday, 12th of October, at 21.00 hrs I'll be watching Discovery! (or my PVR will be recording it).

I really don't have a clue if and when it will be broadcast for other countries, can only speak for Flanders/Belgium, but my guess is that this means it will be broadcast all over Europe.
Old 6 Oct 2013, 18:03 (Ref:3313664)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks for the heads-up Vincent!