Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 28 Jun 2018, 22:56 (Ref:3833508)   #31
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
DBS Superleggera. As soon as I win the lotto, y'all will catch me at Aston of Atlanta.

Old 29 Jun 2018, 00:35 (Ref:3833514)   #32
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridNaBUru38 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridNaBUru38 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Indeed, this BMW is very Mustangy.

I really hate the rear bumper.
Old 29 Jun 2018, 06:54 (Ref:3833536)   #33
E.B
Veteran

Australia
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridE.B should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That DBS is just divine. Wouldn't have it in that red though!
Love the big mouth front.

Its definitely Lotto winning stuff though.... $517,000 plus on-road costs Down Under.

Quote:
In keeping with the formula laid out by the Vanquish, the DBS is powered by a big V12 engine. It's the same 5.2-litre twin-turbo unit from the DB11, tuned to make a whopping 533kW and 900Nm of torque. Hooked up to the rear wheels through a limited-slip differential and an eight-speed ZF automatic transmission, it'll shoot to 100km/h in a claimed 3.4 seconds, and 200km/h in just 6.4 seconds.
Review and video: https://www.caradvice.com.au/660620/...gera-revealed/
Old 31 Aug 2018, 20:14 (Ref:3847294)   #34
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridNaBUru38 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridNaBUru38 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
BMW Z4 roadster

4.32 m long
200-380 hp engines
1500 kg
Canvas roof

Old 31 Aug 2018, 20:19 (Ref:3847295)   #35
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!FIRE has a real shot at the podium!
Nice
Old 1 Sep 2018, 23:02 (Ref:3847465)   #36
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
I´m not fully convinced by those headlights.
Old 6 Sep 2018, 20:54 (Ref:3848542)   #37
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
i think it looks nice but doesnt really look like a BMW either.

has the two grills and badge but reminds me a lot of the Merc roadster. as you point out...maybe it is just the head lights.
Old 7 Sep 2018, 17:29 (Ref:3848723)   #38
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looks like a "Fiata" from the front.
Old 7 Sep 2018, 18:59 (Ref:3848742)   #39
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is going for a new world record!broadrun96 is going for a new world record!broadrun96 is going for a new world record!broadrun96 is going for a new world record!broadrun96 is going for a new world record!broadrun96 is going for a new world record!broadrun96 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Looks like a "Fiata" from the front.
I'd say from the side a bit as well.
It was fun while it lasted, have enjoyed the people I've met but the measuring contests and arguments over who's more insider and who's smarter has just made it not worth the effort any longer. It should be fun, not work and it's just work to find actual information.
Old 10 Sep 2018, 15:33 (Ref:3849196)   #40
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
Indeed!
Old 7 Oct 2018, 15:14 (Ref:3855213)   #41
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameAkrapovic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Peugeot have made an electric muscle car concept.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/4/1...otor-show-2018

I kinda like it.
Old 8 Oct 2018, 12:19 (Ref:3855403)   #42
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Looks like a re-hashed 504 coupe. A certain lack of imagination there!
Old 10 Oct 2018, 07:02 (Ref:3855832)   #43
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Brand View Post
Looks like a re-hashed 504 coupe. A certain lack of imagination there!
Funny you should mention that- Peugeot admit the e-Legend was inspired by the 504 Coupe....

Old 10 Oct 2018, 12:27 (Ref:3855886)   #44
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Funny you should mention that- Peugeot admit the e-Legend was inspired by the 504 Coupe....

Looks like it worked, then!
Old 10 Oct 2018, 20:52 (Ref:3855976)   #45
Mike Bell
Race Official
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!Mike Bell has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Brand View Post
Looks like it worked, then!
Pictures taken from some other angles aren’t so flattering. I’ll take an original, please- or even better, a convertible.....