Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Jun 2017, 10:34 (Ref:3745478)   #1001
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Was it last year that Toyota managed to make all the cameras break on lap 1?
Old 20 Jun 2017, 12:12 (Ref:3745502)   #1002
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It looks like Eurosport had good viewing figures this year - http://corporate.eurosport.com/news-detail/?id=6906
Old 20 Jun 2017, 12:32 (Ref:3745505)   #1003
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Probably helped that the whole race was on ES1 and air-time of that stupid magazine show was smaller.

UK ratings only: https://f1broadcasting.co/2017/06/19...e-mans-climax/
Old 30 Jun 2017, 00:28 (Ref:3747864)   #1004
Brake dust
Racer

United States
Brake dust should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
FIA site has already pulled the replay - whats up with that! Any sites have the full replay?
Old 30 Jun 2017, 04:00 (Ref:3747881)   #1005
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Probably helped that the whole race was on ES1 and air-time of that stupid magazine show was smaller.

UK ratings only: https://f1broadcasting.co/2017/06/19...e-mans-climax/
I watched the whole race on Eurosport-I had no choice as the WEC stream wouldn't load at any time during the race even though I paid good money for it. Which reminds me I haven't applied for a refund yet.

Thanks for the reminder
Old 30 Jun 2017, 10:21 (Ref:3747931)   #1006
Brake dust
Racer

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
I watched the whole race on Eurosport-I had no choice as the WEC stream wouldn't load at any time during the race even though I paid good money for it. Which reminds me I haven't applied for a refund yet.

Thanks for the reminder
Wouldn't load for me either! Thought the issue was my computer. Had to suffer with FOX. Then they pulled the replay already!
Old 30 Jun 2017, 11:29 (Ref:3747949)   #1007
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brake dust View Post
FIA site has already pulled the replay - whats up with that! Any sites have the full replay?
"FIA site" = fiawec.com?
Old 30 Jun 2017, 16:12 (Ref:3747996)   #1008
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
you can still get the highlights on itv catch up, the itv4 show was actually very good
Old 30 Jun 2017, 16:50 (Ref:3748000)   #1009
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Wouldn't load for me either! Thought the issue was my computer. Had to suffer with FOX. Then they pulled the replay already!
Nor me - but then I was at the circuit with no 4G - thanks O2......
Old 30 Jun 2017, 20:28 (Ref:3748026)   #1010
XtC24
Racer

XtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridXtC24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good evening monsieurs,

https://www.cda.pl/video/14652579d

+ https://www.cda.pl/motorsporttv/folder/4583665

It could be a little hard to understand, but Radio LM had the aufio on their site.

Ok, here it is, little harder to find now.

http://www.radiolemans.co/2017/06/06/le-mans-2017/

Bon Appetit

Edit: works very slow at the moment, probably Friday evening is the reason.
Old 1 Jul 2017, 10:47 (Ref:3748094)   #1011
Brake dust
Racer

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
"FIA site" = fiawec.com?
correct. fiawec.com. The full replay was up including qualifying. They have already taken down and now have a link to their youtube - big deal.
Old 1 Jul 2017, 10:47 (Ref:3748095)   #1012
Brake dust
Racer

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtC24 View Post
Good evening monsieurs,

https://www.cda.pl/video/14652579d

+ https://www.cda.pl/motorsporttv/folder/4583665

It could be a little hard to understand, but Radio LM had the aufio on their site.

Ok, here it is, little harder to find now.

http://www.radiolemans.co/2017/06/06/le-mans-2017/

Bon Appetit

Edit: works very slow at the moment, probably Friday evening is the reason.
thanks for the link Xt!
Old 2 Jul 2017, 11:23 (Ref:3748269)   #1013
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
correct. fiawec.com. The full replay was up including qualifying. They have already taken down and now have a link to their youtube - big deal.
Usually the replays have been up for ~3 weeks and then this season they've been moved to Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ewwxiZ4ygHXju_

but I doubt Le Mans will appear here because the commercial rights are different.
Old 3 Jul 2017, 10:31 (Ref:3748601)   #1014
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah there is no chance they are going to upload the entire race free to YT - as much as that might be nice.

I've done my usual post-race ritual and grabbed the whole race off RFM. On the hard drive for years to come.
Old 13 Jul 2017, 22:32 (Ref:3751028)   #1015
Brake dust
Racer

United States
Just finished watching the replay. Was surprised at the crowd size. Seemed a lot lower then in the past couple of years. Was the attendance down this year?
Old 14 Jul 2017, 05:56 (Ref:3751079)   #1016
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Just finished watching the replay. Was surprised at the crowd size. Seemed a lot lower then in the past couple of years. Was the attendance down this year?
If I were to go by cell network load, then yes. In 2015 I could only get data connectivity for about 15 minutes during the race due to network load, this year, albeit relatively slow, from about 4 hours into the race until the finish.
Old 14 Jul 2017, 14:38 (Ref:3751183)   #1017
Scorchess
Racer

Scorchess has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Yeah there is no chance they are going to upload the entire race free to YT - as much as that might be nice.
You might be pleasantly surprised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b00gYutqcdo
Old 14 Jul 2017, 15:01 (Ref:3751195)   #1018
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorchess View Post

Well... honestly, that IS a shock.

EDIT: And the quali sessions are up too.
Old 14 Jul 2017, 19:44 (Ref:3751260)   #1019
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ewwxiZ4ygHXju_
Old 18 Jul 2017, 11:19 (Ref:3752370)   #1020
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorchess View Post

Haha yep. Credit where credit's due and congrats to whoever worked this out.
Old 21 Nov 2017, 09:59 (Ref:3781917)   #1021
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Most of the historic film footage of Le Mans 24 hour films will be found on Motorsport.tv from January 2018. I don't know how much they will be asking to stream it but it is to be done in association with the ACO.

http://classic.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/133169
Old 21 Nov 2017, 17:38 (Ref:3782019)   #1022
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As long as it doesn't effect the full race uploads that are going on YouTube now. That was a brilliant decision by the ACO to do that, and I don't want it to go away because Motorsport.com is buying stuff up.
Old 21 Nov 2017, 22:33 (Ref:3782072)   #1023
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Only really just looked into Motorsport.tv

Could be decent in the long-run. Not prepared to pay for it just yet but could potentially provide better value if series commit to it, rather than charging separately like WEC. All this will probably mean is that any remaining old footage on YouTube gets removed.
Old 22 Nov 2017, 17:27 (Ref:3782234)   #1024
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Given that WEC is uploading the races, it'd be a huge step back to start removing them from free public consumption. YouTube works on almost every device in the world, so it's perfect.

If Motorsport.tv just hosts the official extended highlight films or something (like the Duke reviews), then that's great. But full length races going away is a step backwards.
Old 22 Nov 2017, 17:49 (Ref:3782237)   #1025
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Only really just looked into Motorsport.tv

Could be decent in the long-run. Not prepared to pay for it just yet but could potentially provide better value if series commit to it, rather than charging separately like WEC. All this will probably mean is that any remaining old footage on YouTube gets removed.
I have ordinary Sky, just the free programmes, and motorsport tv is included
Channel 447