Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 30 Mar 2018, 23:36 (Ref:3812040)   #16
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!chunterer has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
losing the trs title wonít mean anything at all for armstrongís career. imo itís one of those things, like the old f3 masters, that only matters if you win it.
Yup TRS is a good way of getting more experience in the Euro off season.
Old 31 Mar 2018, 16:23 (Ref:3812137)   #17
justracing
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCCheddaris View Post
It's going to be fascinating to see how Billy Monger gets on with his proposed move into British Formula 3 .
3rd place at Oulton Park in his first F3 race, the lad still has the talent
Old 9 Apr 2018, 02:23 (Ref:3814243)   #18
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
How about Habsburg???
Old 9 Apr 2018, 14:48 (Ref:3814405)   #19
Formulahistory
Veteran

Formulahistory should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wasn't really on the radar since some good races in 2017.
Old 9 Apr 2018, 17:51 (Ref:3814460)   #20
coppice
Racer

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcoppice should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridcoppice should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I do feel a little sorry for those in F3 who aren't Billy Monger - because whatever you do , you ain't going to be the headline . I was at Oulton and whilst maybe understandable , I found the sight of every camera zooming on on the lad as he got in his car slightly unsettling .
Old 10 Apr 2018, 15:27 (Ref:3814673)   #21
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
I do feel a little sorry for those in F3 who aren't Billy Monger - because whatever you do , you ain't going to be the headline . I was at Oulton and whilst maybe understandable , I found the sight of every camera zooming on on the lad as he got in his car slightly unsettling .
it was interesting that they didn't live tweet about him causing one of the red flags in testing like they did everyone else.

i respect what he's doing an incredible amount and understand why everyone (both fans and media) wants a piece of his time, but they need to leave him in peace to get on with his racing.
Old 4 Jul 2018, 21:47 (Ref:3834703)   #22
cds_uk
Veteran

England
Kesgrave, Suffolk, UK
cds_uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I know it is a wee bit off thread but i have to say hats off to Jordan Cane, must have been a very difficult decision.