Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars. > New Zealand Motor Racing

Notices

Old 21 Jul 2015, 03:12 (Ref:3559923)   #1
Bitsa7
Rookie

New Zealand
Auckland
Bitsa7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Seeking Motorkhana Venue - Auckland

Hi All - I've been a long time browser of the NZ Motor Racing forum on TT, and now its my time to post. (hopefully this fits within the posting rules, if not feel free to remove it)

I am a committee member of the Sports Car Club of NZ and we are desperately seeking a new venue to run Motorkhana's.
Historically we have run these in the Ellerslie Racecourse Carpark, but due to a change in focus this venue is unfortunately no longer available, it was a great venue for these.

So we are on the look-out for a decent sized sealed area that we can use to keep up our clubs tradition of running entry level motorsport events for the budding up and comers of our sport. We can be a little noisy, so industrial areas or areas with little concern for a little rowdiness are preferred. We do not damage the surface except for a bit of rubber marks and we run under MSNZ rules and safety plans, officials etc.

If anyone knows of a suitable venue please reply to this thread or message me, we appreciate any ideas.

Carl.