Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 30 Dec 2018, 14:48 (Ref:3873164)   #26
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post

So if Le Mans is 3 and the N24 is 2. #1 for me in 2019 is Sebring and my first time at the 12 Hours trackside. Can't wait to get over there! The WEC being in town is just the icing on the cake!

Nice!

For me:

1) Le Mans - because...

2) Kyalami 9 Hours for sentimental reasons. I don't know which my last '9 Hours' was. '83/84? Seems it was a 1000km race by then actually. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyalami_9_Hours

3) Hmmmm... Bathurst probably, but LMP1 back at Sebring is pretty exciting.
Old 30 Dec 2018, 16:31 (Ref:3873171)   #27
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
1) Scott Pruett reflexively saying "Hi to my kids at home" ... while already at home, with his children sat next to him.

2) Shin Godzilla being beamed down from an alien spaceship and landing right in front of the #55, while the second place <insert Cadillac DPi here> drives round the kaiju to deny Mazda their maiden victory.

3) Le Mans, I guess.