Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 23 May 2018, 06:48 (Ref:3824134)   #26
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblanshard View Post
Plastic...got it. I'll be fully prepared.
Fill it at the very last moment to preserve the taste, like Saturn V was prepared.
Old 23 May 2018, 12:48 (Ref:3824203)   #27
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I shall be there Not sure Jellied Eels will last the journey though...
Old 23 May 2018, 16:08 (Ref:3824235)   #28
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
I shall be there Not sure Jellied Eels will last the journey though...
Then leave them at home and bring an alternative sample of local food/drink Dave. Local cheese always goes down well.
Old 23 May 2018, 17:01 (Ref:3824248)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm going to bring lots of merguez.........
Old 23 May 2018, 17:16 (Ref:3824252)   #30
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I'm going to bring lots of merguez.........
The idea is to bring something local to where you come from. I am sure the new forest could provide something to feed our international guests, they do nice cider there and other things i am sure
Old 23 May 2018, 17:38 (Ref:3824257)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh, they do wonderful merguez here.....

I'm sure we'll thin k of something. But it'll likely be edible rather than drinkable.....
Old 23 May 2018, 17:56 (Ref:3824260)   #32
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Thinking of what the new forest is famous for, pony pate, will make a change from foie gras, but they do some nice cheese down your way
Old 25 May 2018, 16:12 (Ref:3824579)   #33
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Bought a large box of biscuits (for cheese) so now just have to get so good old English cheddar.
Old 25 May 2018, 16:16 (Ref:3824580)   #34
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Could anyone bring a second small table ?

Pascal, i have a small camping table could bring that
Old 25 May 2018, 17:42 (Ref:3824593)   #35
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well done Simon.
Old 25 May 2018, 18:01 (Ref:3824602)   #36
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Will also bring some plastic cups and paper plates if i remember, have Helen and Paul as pack horses
Old 25 May 2018, 20:30 (Ref:3824637)   #37
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Could anyone bring a second small table ?

Pascal, i have a small camping table could bring that
This will be fine because with a single table everything become quickly in disorder.
Old 25 May 2018, 21:07 (Ref:3824645)   #38
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
It takes a few minutes to set up but is a reasonable hieght and packs up into a bag like a camping chair
Old 29 May 2018, 10:06 (Ref:3825407)   #39
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Hi guys and gals, I will of course be there and bringing some homemade chutney to go with the various smelly fromages!

Can I may a cheeky request? In July I am doing a London-Paris charity cycle ride for the cancer charity where I am a counsellor. Could I bring along a donation tin to the meeting and encourage, nag, bully(!) people for their spare euros? Maybe one less beer to help support my efforts and take pity on a man with no feeling in his bum anymore!

Many thanks
Allon
Old 29 May 2018, 17:34 (Ref:3825490)   #40
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Time to empty that jar of shrapnel, eh James.....?
Old 30 May 2018, 07:05 (Ref:3825598)   #41
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Crikey, now there's an opportunity!
Old 3 Jun 2018, 10:05 (Ref:3826412)   #42
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Just popped out to get a paper and coffee, and purchased a large block of crompton bishop stilton, well it might last until i leave but i doubt it, probably have to buy another one next monday
Old 3 Jun 2018, 19:14 (Ref:3826583)   #43
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Our drinks are in the house, looking forward to sharing them with all of you
Old 5 Jun 2018, 11:08 (Ref:3826923)   #44
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well the stilton failed to make it, just to good to resist, so will have to get some just before i leave, hope everyone else has more resistance to temptation than me, looking forward to meeting in exactly 11 days time
Old 5 Jun 2018, 11:30 (Ref:3826927)   #45
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
and @Truckosaurus as well - he tends to keep a lot of it!
Old 5 Jun 2018, 11:31 (Ref:3826928)   #46
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Quote:
Well the stilton failed to make it, just to good to resist, so will have to get some just before i leave, hope everyone else has more resistance to temptation than me, looking forward to meeting in exactly 11 days time
Tesco are doing a special on Brie at the moment...

I'll see what I can arrange, I didn't make it last year - ended up drinking what I'd prepared and haven't had enough spare time to make any more... Hmm...
Old 5 Jun 2018, 11:35 (Ref:3826929)   #47
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Brie to france, that is coals to newcastle for sure
Old 5 Jun 2018, 16:31 (Ref:3826976)   #48
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Brie to france, that is coals to newcastle for sure
OK, bring some Coals of Newcastle, it will be fine on a Bordeaux.
Old 7 Jun 2018, 19:37 (Ref:3827484)   #49
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
I'll try and see what I local deli has.... They usually have 2 or 3 stiltons and a few cheddars of course.
Old 7 Jun 2018, 20:39 (Ref:3827506)   #50
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rillettes or Camembert or both. local yellow liquid. Sounds good!