Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 25 Sep 2007, 13:56 (Ref:2022626)   #51
sihorton
Racer

England
up north, aka lancashire
sihorton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

One thing i would like to say is a big well done to George for this year.

Considering he's not the most experianced of rallycross drivers (compaired to more seasoned drivers like doran, carnegie etc) and i mean that in the best possible way. He has had the bottle to stick at a full ERC season and has flown the flag for irish / british RX in europe. I think he deserves all the recognition he gets and has been a credit to the sport.

I just hope he can take this year onboard (which i'm sure has been a big learning curve) and challange further up the field in the ERC for 2008.

Si
Old 25 Sep 2007, 14:03 (Ref:2022638)   #52
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sihorton
...has flown the flag for irish / british RX in europe. I think he deserves all the recognition he gets and has been a credit to the sport.
Totally agree, it's been fantastic to have 'one of ours' competing in Europe this season. Top marks that man

(also thanks to shhh for keeping us up to date with the info and pictures from the circuits throughout the season )
Old 25 Sep 2007, 14:43 (Ref:2022677)   #53
PhergAthor
Racer

Belgium
Maasmechelen, Belgium
PhergAthor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones
I thought Proctor had bought the Xsara from Tracey? Can someone fill me in if i'm wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rx-guru
Yep, correct! See news no. 630 (18.08.2007) of ERC24: "Procter buys Tracey's Xsara"
Never believe the press
Old 25 Sep 2007, 14:59 (Ref:2022698)   #54
schanche
Veteran

England
5OUTH E4ST
schanche should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yep well done George!

What George has done this year has been Bloody great considering swithching cars and Learning new tracks.2008 hopefully George will stick with the C4 learn the car and think about aiming for last Place on the B final? the experiance Gained should help in Fight his way through the C into the B finals,Progreesing further than that is a whole new ball game Just ask Eriksson when he started out couple of years ago!Learnt the hard way getting into the B and A finals very brutal treatment by the others.
Has to be Maximum attack and never give an Inch! I for one wil be making the effort to visit as many rounds as possible to cheer him on.
Old 25 Sep 2007, 15:11 (Ref:2022709)   #55
rx-guru
Veteran

European Union
Western Lower Rhine area of Germany
rx-guru should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhergAthor
Never believe the press
Procter himself has been cited in that story. And that is no rumour! Perhaps he has changed his mind – later…?
Old 26 Sep 2007, 19:35 (Ref:2023802)   #56
Matti Alamaki
Racer

Matti Alamaki should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by schanche
What George has done this year has been Bloody great considering swithching cars and Learning new tracks.2008 hopefully George will stick with the C4 learn the car and think about aiming for last Place on the B final? the experiance Gained should help in Fight his way through the C into the B finals,Progreesing further than that is a whole new ball game Just ask Eriksson when he started out couple of years ago!Learnt the hard way getting into the B and A finals very brutal treatment by the others.
Has to be Maximum attack and never give an Inch! I for one wil be making the effort to visit as many rounds as possible to cheer him on.
Yep, I totally agree with Schanche, it will take time, patience and consistancy from George. He should get plenty of seat time in the C4 over the winter and have enough time to re-fettle her. This should mean he'll hit the ground running next year. Roll on 2008