Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 16 Mar 2018, 14:20 (Ref:3808341)   #1
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Podcasts

I'm an avid listener of podcasts on long work trips and weekend walks. What are your favourite motoring or motorsport podcasts? I'm a huge fan of Dinner With Racers , Marshall Pruett and Midweek Motorsport.

Dinner With Racers is my current choice. I listened to most of the well-known people first, then the stories were so good (as was the humour), so I then went to the start again and picked up the people I'd never heard of.
Old 16 Mar 2018, 18:15 (Ref:3808411)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I just listen to the RLM Le Mans podcasts - probably the whole race and all practice sessions 3 or 4 times during the year between races....
Old 17 Mar 2018, 00:52 (Ref:3808454)   #3
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/podcasts/all

Motorsport Magazine is the go to place for podcasts for me.
Old 18 Mar 2018, 16:10 (Ref:3808893)   #4
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The only motorsport ones I can recommend are anything from Radio Le Mans.

Is this open to other suggestions? I spend FAR too long Googling for good podcasts. They're hard to find, but have a few.