Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 1 Sep 2006, 16:32 (Ref:1699373)   #51
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sent email/phoned AWS to get them to send a sizing chart - as I want to oder overalls made-to-measure - but still not heard anything 2 weeks on.

Does anyone have one of these sizing charts?
Old 1 Sep 2006, 17:00 (Ref:1699390)   #52
deadsquirrel
Veteran

United Kingdom
Deepest Warwickshire
deadsquirrel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddeadsquirrel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Mitchell
Sent email/phoned AWS to get them to send a sizing chart - as I want to oder overalls made-to-measure - but still not heard anything 2 weeks on.

Does anyone have one of these sizing charts?

http://www.advanced-wear.co.uk/p_size.htm
Old 2 Sep 2006, 10:11 (Ref:1699972)   #53
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Mark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMark Mitchell should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
thankyou
Old 4 Sep 2006, 18:09 (Ref:1701704)   #54
Ian Briggs
Veteran

Ian Briggs should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just to echo the brilliant service from Bob at EBC, he listened patiently to my non technical viewpoint, then patiently explained what I needed to do, and the Pads and discs arrived less than 24hr later, bedded them in with a run out to the Woodpecker Rally, thats what the management geeks call a win-win!
Old 6 Sep 2006, 20:17 (Ref:1703720)   #55
CombeMarshal
Veteran

England
Stroud, Glos
CombeMarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah, he really is helpful (hope he didn't nid off!)
I'm due for a new set.
I missed him at Prescott, didn't realise it was him untill he was leacing in his car!
Old 7 Sep 2006, 20:29 (Ref:1704471)   #56
Sticker Rub
Racer

United Kingdom
Peterborough
Sticker Rub should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CombeMarshal
I missed him at Prescott, didn't realise it was him untill he was leacing in his car!
I beg your pardon?
Old 8 Sep 2006, 19:13 (Ref:1705479)   #57
CombeMarshal
Veteran

England
Stroud, Glos
Dam the person who invetned the keyboard!!
Old 4 Nov 2006, 13:32 (Ref:1757729)   #58
vanderrijken
Rookie

vanderrijken should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
belgium marshalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Green
So, to kick off with, we have received an offer on cut price overals and fireproof underwear. Please PM me if you would like further details.
we are interrestid in this materials
Old 14 Nov 2006, 08:16 (Ref:1765578)   #59
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Fabulous Marshals offer from MSV.

MSV offer Marshals a 20% discount on MSV Mud Master Vouchers.

The BMMC are very pleased to be able to tell you that Motor Sport Vision is offering all marshals a 20% reduction on normal prices for Mud Master Vouchers at Brands Hatch and Oulton Park circuits. Normal prices for gift vouchers start from £145.

This offer is yet another example of the excellent relationship and support enjoyed between MSV and the BMMC.

To take advantage of this offer you need to contact MSV on 08708 505 015 and quote "Special Marshals Offer" and giving your MSA Licence Number. After payment has been made a voucher will be posted to your home address.

The BMMC would like to express their sincere thanks to MSV for their continued support of Marshals, and we look forward to working closely together for the future of Motorsport.

Stephen Green
National Public Relations Officer.
Old 15 Nov 2006, 21:11 (Ref:1767181)   #60
CombeMarshal
Veteran

England
Stroud, Glos
Sorry, I've been all over the MSV site and I can't find out what Mud Masters is!
Old 15 Nov 2006, 21:24 (Ref:1767189)   #61
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/MS...-4x4master.asp
Old 15 Nov 2006, 21:27 (Ref:1767191)   #62
jonbryant
Veteran

England
Horsham, West Sussex
jonbryant should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjonbryant should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Excellent offer Stephen. Good on MSV and well done to all concerned for making it happen!
Old 20 Nov 2006, 09:19 (Ref:1770130)   #63
danccooke
Veteran

England
West Sussex
danccooke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you again EBC, thats the Third car you have shod for me now.
Fantastic offer saved me literally hundreds now in the last year.

EBC rock
Old 21 Nov 2006, 14:29 (Ref:1771469)   #64
danccooke
Veteran

England
West Sussex
danccooke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ordered EBC brakes just before yesterdays post, got home from work today at 1200hrs, neighbour had signed for them, now they are fitted.
Fantastic that is quicker than my local garage quoted and they were gonna charge waaaaaay more than it cost me, I can't stress how big a thank you you EBC guys deserve.
Old 22 Nov 2006, 19:08 (Ref:1772490)   #65
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
It is JP himself who came up with this offer for you. He and MSV are committed to trying to reward us for our efforts.
Old 22 Nov 2006, 21:10 (Ref:1772554)   #66
Andrew Kitson
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
5 minutes from Snetterton
Andrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Gerry Marshall prints

To all marshals and officials:

Having discussed this with Stephen Green, I have a new Gerry Marshall print from my painting that was presented to Gerry entitled 'Marshall Art' and am offering them to marshals via 'ten-tenths' at a great discount. The painting shows many of Gerry's cars with the famous Baby Bertha in the centre. The prints are published by myself with full approval of Gerry's family.

Link to print with further details:
http://www.andrewkitson.com/pages/ma...-art-print.htm

They retail at £39.50 each plus P&P, however, I'm offering them at discount to all marshals and officials only, at £25 inc P&P (UK). Offered in appreciation of the hard work you guys do!

If you are interested, please contact me by e-mail or PM, I will need your MSA licence number to ensure that only marshals and officials get this discount, otherwise please contact me via Stephen.

I hope you agree that the print is a fitting tribute to the greatest ever British club racer!

Best Regards
Andrew

Andrew Kitson
Tel: +44 (0)1953 455881
e-mail: info@andrewkitson.com
Old 22 Nov 2006, 21:12 (Ref:1772556)   #67
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Thanks Andrew...
Old 22 Nov 2006, 21:31 (Ref:1772567)   #68
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Terry Scannell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Andrew,

That's me up for one - pm on way to you - Many thanks for the kind offer which I am sure will be appreciated by many of us.

Terry
Old 2 Dec 2006, 20:17 (Ref:1780478)   #69
Terry Scannell
Veteran

United Kingdom
North Walsham, Norfolk
Terry Scannell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Received Gerry print Friday - many thanks Andrew for first class service - the print is absolutely superb - brings back all those fantastic memories that Gerry has left us with.

Suggest anyone thinking about it - grab one quick - they may not be around to long!!!

Terry
Old 4 Dec 2006, 09:04 (Ref:1781434)   #70
croftmarshal
Rookie

England
Darlington
croftmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
marshals offers!

further to special offers for marshals, I have just been in touch with GPR direct, who provide racewear and race car parts/accessories this morning.

They have verifed to me that anyone with an msa/acu licence can qualify for entry into the privilege card club to enable them for special discount and offers on their catalogue and sales products.

I can now confirm also that they are allowing marshals into this club (being as we have msa grading cards) upon sending an email for an application form.

anyone wishing to join can send an email to privilege@gprdirect.com with the subject as card application, they will email you a form to return via email or post upon completion.

feelfree to look at the site too www.gprdirect.com

steve
Old 8 Dec 2006, 11:31 (Ref:1785024)   #71
Andrew Kitson
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
5 minutes from Snetterton
Andrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Scannell
Received Gerry print Friday - many thanks Andrew for first class service - the print is absolutely superb - brings back all those fantastic memories that Gerry has left us with.

Suggest anyone thinking about it - grab one quick - they may not be around to long!!!

Terry
Many thanks Terry and to you other fine chaps who have taken up the offer.
Of course I do not need ID (eg. MSA number) if you are regulars on this marshals forum!
Old 6 Jan 2007, 13:52 (Ref:1808190)   #72
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Does anyone know whether I will be able to get the AWS probans at this years ASI at the BMMC discounted rate?
(Thought of ordering and asking them to bring them up with them - so save on P&P)
Old 6 Jan 2007, 14:44 (Ref:1808212)   #73
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
I think Nick is going to be there but suggest you call to see, and also to ask whether he would bring them with him.
Old 6 Jan 2007, 15:06 (Ref:1808224)   #74
Mark Mitchell
Veteran

England
Staffordshire Moorlands
Thanks Stephen - will do!
Old 1 Feb 2007, 08:25 (Ref:1830846)   #75
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Kitson
To all marshals and officials:

Having discussed this with Stephen Green, I have a new Gerry Marshall print from my painting that was presented to Gerry entitled 'Marshall Art' and am offering them to marshals via 'ten-tenths' at a great discount. The painting shows many of Gerry's cars with the famous Baby Bertha in the centre. The prints are published by myself with full approval of Gerry's family.

Link to print with further details:
http://www.andrewkitson.com/pages/ma...-art-print.htm

They retail at £39.50 each plus P&P, however, I'm offering them at discount to all marshals and officials only, at £25 inc P&P (UK). Offered in appreciation of the hard work you guys do!

If you are interested, please contact me by e-mail or PM, I will need your MSA licence number to ensure that only marshals and officials get this discount, otherwise please contact me via Stephen.

I hope you agree that the print is a fitting tribute to the greatest ever British club racer!

Best Regards
Andrew

Andrew Kitson
Tel: +44 (0)1953 455881
e-mail: info@andrewkitson.com
Can I just remind everyone of this very generous offer from Andrew. Having seen the print myself it really is rather special. I'm off to get mine framed at the weekend!