Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 9 Dec 2019, 23:04 (Ref:3945839)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2019 Final Fantasy Results

I've finally managed to grab a few minutes for this... Thanks for your patience and as always for your participation this season.

Before we get to the final reveal of the results, a small matter of Abu Dhabi to deal with first.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	204.9 KB
ID:	55269. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	239.5 KB
ID:	55270

The event winner for Abu Dhabi is IF F1 with 96 points, Rolling Chicane Racing was second with 84 points, with Alcoholics Racing team in third with 79 points.

Name:	Fant and Teams.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	256.3 KB
ID:	55271

I'll change up the order this time around and post the fantasy points for each Driver, constructor and power unit provider for the season

Name:	Overall Fant.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	382.3 KB
ID:	55272

And now the big reveal ...

In Third place

Team Foggy Notion
1557 points
Congrats to team Principal Tony Vandervell

In Second place

ChillionaireF1
1588 points.
Congrats to team Principal Chillbowl

And our 2019 Fantasy F1 Winner

Rolling Chicane Racing
1656 points
The winning team Principal and for the second year in succession Congratulations Dave_G

Name:	Overall Final.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	290.5 KB
ID:	55273

As always my thanks to all who took part, for your comments and for picking up on errors along the way. It is greatly appreciated.

See you all and hopefully a few others too next season
until then

SBF
Old 9 Dec 2019, 23:59 (Ref:3945847)   #2
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Nice SBF,

Thanks for running this.

Dave_G is clearly the gun, no doubt teams lining up to recruit him - congratulations!!
Old 10 Dec 2019, 10:53 (Ref:3945905)   #3
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Thanks for running the competition again.

Well done to Rolling Chicane Racing!
Old 10 Dec 2019, 17:48 (Ref:3945967)   #4
Dave_G
Racer

United States
Vermont, USA
Dave_G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks, SBF! Your work is much appreciated.

I've once again determined the secret to success: sheer dumb luck. Thanks to Alex Albon, whose mid-season promotion benefited my team greatly!
Old 10 Dec 2019, 20:01 (Ref:3945992)   #5
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Congrats Dave_G...2 years in a row!!!

a big thank you for your time SBF and i look forward to next year's competition.