Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 23 Jun 2009, 21:17 (Ref:2489359)   #101
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
opinion8head should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
....Ahh Pecker... You want me to translate for you again?
Old 24 Jun 2009, 09:25 (Ref:2489618)   #102
Ricky Bobby
Racer

Australia
Ricky Bobby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
I have absolutely no idea what you are saying opinion8head
I'm with you Peckstar. It's like trying to decipher some sort of puzzle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by opinion8head View Post
....Ahh Pecker... You want me to translate for you again?
Would you please...
Old 24 Jun 2009, 10:17 (Ref:2489648)   #103
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
whew, thanks ricky bobby, i was worried i was the only one

shake and bake
Old 25 Jun 2009, 02:13 (Ref:2490182)   #104
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Absolutely no idea boys?
Well Lads try this,
hotlaps@ Lets Make Financial Anarchy Operations... More BS, IMO!
We’ve heard this all before, historically “Takes the money and runs”.
"Gotta know the rules Dave"… a reference to the usual practice of walk the talk and pay your debts as you go, employed by successful businesses.
Not tomorrows money for last weeks accommodation/expenses.

Who,Who and WHO?... echoing DJJs curiosity as to where all the infrastructure/$$ to support the success of these new ventures is to be scourced.
Being aware that previously sold [paid for] rides going back two years involving just one car were not supplied,
How many cars etc....It appears I was incorrect.
I now see five [5] vehicles available and the Mini/Suzuki rides have been discounted $50.00.
I see that the first scheduled session is [Sold out]
Does that mean that DJ is honouring his commitments [the make goods] to those who purchased in 2007 and on or... ... more suckers?

Mike set us straight... the Accountant/ Director has been silent here since his announcement to all of DJ using his [Mikes] Log on to post on forums without his [Mikes] knowledge. [Unauthorized computer use?] With his proclamation of “no comment” on DJs hacks as he has not viewed them... Remember that boys?

Not singing etc…Speculation that perhaps DJ is “pushing the fantasy wagon” and Mike is merely doing as he’s told.

EllyMay& Jethro….
A reference to another fantasy entity called the Beverly Hillbillys [old TV show] Old Jed had a heap of some new kinds of dollars, Oh yeah, million dollars they were called , and not a lot of academic education.[Learnin]
I used to enjoy their attempts at calculation [Figurin]

Figurin… [Hypothetical calc] you’ve got $1.4 M of personal debt and, you have $50K in hand...How do you go about paying those creditors?
Or [hypothetical again] you have a company, you’re trading but you have nothing tangible [except T shirts] to sell and few assets, you’re selling but you cannot pay your suppliers… what do you do?
Or[Hypothetically again] that company has sundry overdue accounts of say $2.8M and a cash balance [externally witheld] of $1.1M…see where Figurin can be fun?
Strictly in reference to fantasy of coarse!
Seeing as how you don’t have Millions Visible
Any similarity to actual events is strictly coincidental and no lawyers were harmed in these hypotheses.
Food for though Chaps?
Have a look at success of the venture and its performances so far...Wilder than a TV fantasy or drama... Eh?
Hope this helps you both.

Rickybob. Pecker...and Pecker, dont worry,you're not alone,you'll always have Rickybob
Old 26 Jun 2009, 04:31 (Ref:2490821)   #105
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
The Boss has the answer...

Listen to the crowd....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrCGO2nKeXg

O'l Jed would've loved this, real name Buddy Ebson,a great dancer!

Old 27 Jun 2009, 01:14 (Ref:2491408)   #106
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Buddy Ebsen....Barnaby Jones..Sleuth
[inncorect spelling, wrong vowel]

[Quote]
For the record, the Scotts served a Statutory Demand on TKR, 2 weeks ago, for the sum of $380,000.

I should come as no surprise that TKR have filed a notice to defend.

It should also be noted that under this some what draconian legislation, the defendant has to satisfy the court that they are solvent.

This was in mid April anyone have any idea how this is progressing?
Considering the "Announcements" on TKRs Site...SOLVENT??

and what of SBR/SBRE,Radisich,IDL etc...?

shake and bake Pstar?...

fold on line
Old 27 Jun 2009, 04:41 (Ref:2491440)   #107
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
[QUOTE=opinion8head;2491408]Buddy Ebsen....Barnaby Jones..Sleuth
[inncorect spelling, wrong vowel]

Quote:
For the record, the Scotts served a Statutory Demand on TKR, 2 weeks ago, for the sum of $380,000.

I should come as no surprise that TKR have filed a notice to defend.

It should also be noted that under this some what draconian legislation, the defendant has to satisfy the court that they are solvent.

This was in mid April anyone have any idea how this is progressing?
Considering the "Announcements" on TKRs Site...SOLVENT??

and what of SBR/SBRE,Radisich,IDL etc...?

shake and bake Pstar?...

fold on line
wonder where that old Falcon chassis is hidden?
Old 27 Jun 2009, 06:20 (Ref:2491460)   #108
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
Quote:
The Boss has the answer...

Listen to the crowd....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrCGO2nKeXg

has thanks for introducing my 7 yo to the boss
Old 27 Jun 2009, 20:19 (Ref:2491717)   #109
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
wonder where that old Falcon chassis is hidden?
Last report had it sitting in a workshop awaiting payment of a bill didnt it?? Much like the racing version??
Old 1 Jul 2009, 22:14 (Ref:2494763)   #110
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappelli View Post
Last report had it sitting in a workshop awaiting payment of a bill didnt it?? Much like the racing version??
As...Rolling Securities
Any idea where the old Primera's stashed then?
Is it stored as a security... for storage?
And what of the Freightliner that MIB are disposing of OBO...has IT found a new owner yet
Old 25 Jul 2009, 04:15 (Ref:2507469)   #111
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
The Freighty has found a new home reportedly,and provided an alledged $25K return towards DJ's personal debts... Established as $1.3M+
I doubt Daimler Finance will be be considering any more buisness with the great pretender or any others who have been duped by the "David John Experience"

In the Bankruptcy of David Paul John...
The ANZ/National and other claimants can look foward to recovering around 20 cents on the $...Tentatively.
$365K@20c/$ = $73K If you're an ANZ/Nat customer,and that's how it evolves your bank will have lost $292.000.00+ to DJ's style...on an overdraft due repaid last year...
The ANZ/Nats staffs pay still arrives,Life goes on for them.

Unlike others affected by his scam...
$780K+overdue to BG last year,same dividend as above.Looks as though Bernies going to loose $624K+ from his involvment in DJ's efforts.
Something he does't deserve IMO.
Same for Ross Stone, Well publicised by DJ ,Ross's olive branch assistance back in 07...bringing the SBR's Van Gisbergen's driving talent to TKR, a car and considerable support after Ford Australia woke up.

TKR? ...apparently still a "trading entity?" The SAGA CONTINUES!
How many Millions is TKR in Debt? Who knows, outside of the director and the "owner". A private company,with no requirement for disclosure.
We will just have to wait and see what "floats up" in the future.
Simply casting my eyes back over the last few years publications...Unpaid are...
Wellfit, Radisich,Apparell by Design,SBR/SBRE,IDL,Former staff unpaid wages,[lots of former staff] Unpaid suppliers,[lots here also]Reimbursments for personal loans[the invisible ones],bounced cheques and so on...ALL UNPAID at this time,my quess is somewhere in excess of $3M of TKR Overdues over the last few of years alone.
Statutory Demands...continue to be prepared for processing against TKR, and rightly so.

DJ? ... an Employee [officially] not entitled to be any more than that legally,I doubt that's made any difference to "the dreams" style.

The TKR sites posted [SOLD OUT] .... hot laps in September 09...
For 2008 purchasers of hot laps, dates were to be posted "soon" ..This Septembers announced [SOLD OUT] but no dates or venue announced...familiar?
5 cars to choose from...??? Sure DJ... and if you include a road car,you could make it 6.

We will see.. I wonder if any of those of you who purchased your rides back in 2007 are on "The List"
My view...More Stories from the great pretender,

The new "GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR", Who could it be?
Has there any announcment yet?
Tardy with everything DJ! Time to "pull finger" and Ante Up I recon.

Question.... re the Scotts Security Interest over the Ex T8 Falcon in Oz.
What is the current status of their Statutory Demand action?
Old 1 Sep 2009, 02:10 (Ref:2532251)   #112
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Reality must be closing in on TKR/David John. I see a new series of claims on that site.
Traditionally these announcements arrive when the $$$ noose is tightening.

An undischarged bankrupt, with one of his companies,[not bankrupt but not paying their creditors arrears either] advising all that in 2010 there’re “Confirming intentions”…of heading back to VESA to re enter the main game.
Putting the cart before the horse again?
Artistic license... Wishful thinking... just plain BS! IMHO.

How will the shareholders of VESA react to this news?
With great mirth I suggest, considering the formidable debt left in their camp by the great pretender.
A fresh start without paying the over dues?... I can’t see it.

“Confirming intentions”... the majority of guff posted on the site over the past few years can and has, on reflection, been identified as fictitious, at best.
Grand announcements with pitiful results.
Managing your way into bankruptcy takes time and other peoples money Eh.
Rides for Sept, Sold Out?...Maybe sold, but I doubt if they’ll be held, They weren’t held for those purchasers in 2007 or 2008, has anything happened since then that will improve the latest purchasers chances of satisfaction?
Five Cars available for rides? From where?
Keep an eye open for those hot lap dates, and the venue.
“COMING SOON”, that’s what it’s said for the past two years.
If you are owed a ride, give them a call. But be prepared for more of what you have been fed in the past.

I’m left wondering who in NZ motor racing hasn’t “heard the word” on dealing with DJ/TKR
As for the highlighted and other names of former staff of “The Team”.
All were participating in motor sports long before, and will no doubt continue long after, DJs opportunities to work without pay have expired.

My CONFIRMED TKR PERFORMANCE EVALUATION…

No problem claiming credit for others abilities or financial inputs.
But big problems in paying their way.

If you can’t walk the talk, then your full of sh!t.Eh.
REALITY…is what it is… .
Old 6 Sep 2009, 05:22 (Ref:2535149)   #113
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
TKR to Bathurst?

Here

“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 6 Sep 2009, 06:43 (Ref:2535154)   #114
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
TKR to Bathurst?

Here

I didn't know David was a comedian, because he's kidding himself.
Old 8 Sep 2009, 01:24 (Ref:2536325)   #115
Muznik
Veteran

Australia
Gold Coast
Muznik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMuznik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"Team Kiwi Racing is looking to resurrect their V8 Supercar aspirations in the climax to the championship season at Mt Panorama. "

Huh ?!?

What about the 4 events after Bathurst ?
Old 8 Sep 2009, 01:25 (Ref:2536326)   #116
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I didn't know David was a comedian, because he's kidding himself.
Delusions of grandure...
"Confirming intentions"
"Prooving again"

or call it what you wish,it's consistent,You've got to admit that...

The bigger the hole he's in,the wilder the claims.

I can't wait to hear from the folks who are due their Hot laps in the Supercars sometime this month.Door to door in simulated competition with their mates,just like the TKR site sez...Sounds good...
But then it always sounds good...It just never happens as agreed.
Old 8 Sep 2009, 03:32 (Ref:2536342)   #117
davester
Racer

davester should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
if my ears are correct, one recently denied REC purchaser has thier legal eagles ready to go, should TKR be granted an entry, despite there being differences in the mechanics of the entry.
Old 8 Sep 2009, 04:02 (Ref:2536347)   #118
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Had they not gone dancing with IntaRacing, perhaps that same crowd would have accepted the wildcard anyway, and sold it if not required...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 8 Sep 2009, 05:46 (Ref:2536360)   #119
davester
Racer

davester should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I believe the issue to potentially be pressed is not Bathurst specific, but of inconsistencies related to denial of opportunity (restrictive trade practice, if you like), when parties with similar histories have been allowed in.

Sounds like someone has been reading the chronicles of Romano!
Old 8 Sep 2009, 22:45 (Ref:2536786)   #120
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[QUOTE=teamkiwiracing.co.nz;2536360] 8TH SEPTEMBER

TKR PUT FORWARD FINAL BATHURST WILDCARD SUBMISSION TO VESA BOARD TODAY FOR APPROVAL.

Adam Firth from V8 Supercars has requested a final submission from TKR today so the Board can decide if TKR should be allocated the Bathurst Wildcard recently vacated by Sonic Motorsport.

TKR will provide VESA with a final submission today and await for the Board to advise if TKR will be able to celebrate their 10th Anniversary at Bathurst with loyal sponsors and supporters.

"We are asking for 1 day in return for nine years commitment to the series"

"TKR have a number of great driver line-ups available to them, a great racecar and package and a very experienced crew to ensure the job is done right". said TKR founder David John

TKR have also made it clear that they wish to secure a franchise and be back in the V8 Supercar Championship fulltime as from the 2010 season.[QUOTE]

Fascinating!

New sponsors signed in June, new cars added to the Hotlap program and enough cashola to run at Bathurst in an SBR car, with designs on purchasing a franchise for next year…. All things that suggest the team ain’t short on the wedge.

Yet DJ’s still personally camping outside various Mitre 10s around the country flogging t’shirts, which suggests either a passion for standing next to Sausage Sizzles or someone who won’t/can’t pay a student 50 cents an hour to sell them for him.
Old 8 Sep 2009, 23:40 (Ref:2536801)   #121
wide open
Rookie

Niger
wide open should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What car are they going to use??

Where is the car they used last year??

SBR car? What one? are they going to use Brights FG and crew if Bright does not get up to date with payments?
Old 9 Sep 2009, 01:45 (Ref:2536829)   #122
V8 Fireworks
Veteran

V8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A BJR BF would still be elligible, and might be more reasonably priced?

Putting pay-drivers into top machinery like they did "with" Fiore (or Fiore running TKR branding on his car but nevermind) really seems a waste of money and a waste of time, because they will be at the back regardless, which is not necessarily a bad thing... someone has to finish last, it's good to have TKR there to save other teams the risk of finishing last and proper racers are going to want to be out there to compete.
Old 9 Sep 2009, 01:54 (Ref:2536830)   #123
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
Fascinating!

New sponsors signed in June, new cars added to the Hotlap program and enough cashola to run at Bathurst in an SBR car, with designs on purchasing a franchise for next year…. All things that suggest the team ain’t short on the wedge.

Yet DJ’s still personally camping outside various Mitre 10s around the country flogging t’shirts, which suggests either a passion for standing next to Sausage Sizzles or someone who won’t/can’t pay a student 50 cents an hour to sell them for him.[/QUOTE]

YEAH... DJ....blah blaugh bloody blaaaa....
...bukku BS generator...
If past performances in the manpower area are to be reviewed the student would be selling merchandise as part of an exclusive deal with the great pretender to earn $$$$ to allow TKR to reimburse the kid his pocket money[ or lifes savings], loaned to DJ on a personal basis, "dont tell anyone and we'll get some money back for you".

"we are in a spot at the moment, so and so is being a smart *******,trying to Ffff the team over...Historically naming,Paul R,Scooter,Ross or Jim,et al,or his favourite, although we haven't heard it for a while, The dreaded Mark P.

say... [next Tuesday, month...week...tomorrow...] he will have [sponsors funds...selling down assett proceeds...tax refunds...]take your pick... "available"
Past performances in this area are consistent...NO ONE GETS REPAID!
Either in the time agreed or in full.
AND...
If one gets a little toey about this they are banished...and DJ will resort to the character assasination he has become so adept at...His McLawyers,Macountant or Police are used as tools as he feels the need to backup his style...Trespass orders,complaints of theft etc.

I gather that all DJs problems are caused by OTHERS...I heard it from the horses **** woops I mean mouth years ago.
This consistency also applies to the press releases...the deeper the sh!t the wilder the claims of "intentions"...

NOTHING NEW HERE! it is S.O.P. for the big guy, its his style, backed up by his cohorts and it seemed to work..BUT...
ANZ/Nat proved the exception...The only creditor who has managed to do the right thing and not be struck out,
Of coarse they have not been settled yet, and the AO seems quite happy to deny claims made by others to her office bassed on DJs information ...So my guess is she's under the spell as well for now.
EVERYONE wakes up sooner or latter,usually latter,and usually out of pocket.
Deal with this pr!ck at your peril!
Stand back and take a good look.
Ten years, mega bucks put through his organisation,and NO ONE from the past singing his praises...
And a whole lot of people who have NEVER left this country and whose Credit Cards have Australian purchases[Motels,Airlines,Fuel stations,Car parts etc] on their statements.
They got conned IMO...Some have framed the bounced cheques given to them as part payment...memorabilia?
The rest got Jack Sh!t...after believing Bull Sh!t...

Some of the toey ones got to speak to the boys in blue,[sent by DJ] BUT...as always... GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME, and as the wheels grind on. It will be a year or two before anything comes of this.

I'm left wondering ... those unfiled 2007 GST returns mentioned in THAT AUDIT,Remember that BIG THUMBS UP AUDIT DJ sent proudly out a few years ago? Wheather that may lead to the Govt Depts involved seeking unpaid GST,ACC levys,PAYE etc...
If so them my guess is the AO is gunna be left with settling that and creditors of TKR will get more of what they have recieved...NOTHING...!

...You don't thrash a dog because its sick...but you cannot leave it off the chain either if its slashing the girls udders...WHAT CAN YE DO?

wide open...the car Scooter used for a short time last year is under lock and chain,subject to...Litigation...the proverbial writ nailed to the windscreen.

V8FwKs...There is a limit to how much credit Mechs and Techs have to personally spend on the racecars while DJ gets his Sh!t together to pay the bills...and their wages etc...Why do you think there have been so many talented people go through this team...once "On board" they have to fend and spend for their position.Promises of pay /reimbursment fold and they move on,unpaid.So the team is in reality a bunch of folk who are involved enthusiastically who only leave when it becomes obvious that they are not going to be treated any differently than the last guys.Some of these guys are owed in excess of $10k...Haven't you been watching?
Old 9 Sep 2009, 10:37 (Ref:2536980)   #124
Aussie 01
Rookie

Aussie 01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
option8head you told me to pull my head in back a few months ago and watch this space regarding Mr John.

You have for many months now continued to try and gather support from you negative comments, sometimes comments you make in reply to your own posts.

You keep saying about all these staff Mr John owes funds to but correct me if I am wrong but all of these people will have been able to put in a claim to the Official Assignee recently if they where genuinely owed something by Mr John.

The only way a claim could not be paid is if a false claim was submitted and the OA makes that decision no else.

The OA also looks though all GST related info so again your misleading comments re unpaid GST,ACC levys,PAYE etc seem to be malicious as an OA would not give their approval for Mr John to go and get his annulment as they have if they had not finished looking through all his financials which is simply what their job is to do.

I heard yesterday the distribution of funds are set for the end of this month prior to Bathurst so again this makes your claims questionable as obviously you are saying people are owed money yet obviously they have not made a claim or could it be they have no grounds to in the first place and you are just frustrated your stories are showing up as simple lies.

You have also said previously Kayne Scott owned the ex 888 car. If that is the case then why has Kayne not sold it? Is it because there is more to the blatant lies you tell as if he owns it there is absolutely no reason for him not having sold it.

It looks to me that your attempts to discredit Mr John and or TKR are not honorable. I say this inline with the OA giving the green light for Mr John to proceed with his annulment.

Again I say to you option8head if Mr John or TKR owed so many staff members money why have they not come forth over the last 6 months while they have had the perfect opportunity to do so and put a claim in against Mr John in his Bankruptcy?.

Maybe you should just admit you may have got it wrong and leave it at that.

O and good on the guy getting off his but to sell merchandise at Mitre 10. Ever thought this was one of the teams sponsors??

Either way I for one will never knock someone for being proactive unlike you are obviously prepared to do which I think shows your true character..
Old 9 Sep 2009, 10:49 (Ref:2536984)   #125
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
so you understood what he said Aussie (I hear you though)