Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 12 Sep 2003, 14:11 (Ref:716458)   #1
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
The most popular racing ten-tenths forum...

... not including the F1 forum of course.

Seems that Sportscar/GT has the fan base, all we need now is the return of the 1000km races and a proper world championship and the future will be very rosy.

Old 12 Sep 2003, 14:24 (Ref:716470)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It is beautifully popular isn't it. Proper racing, proper cars and variety. Some stability and perhaps a few less series to get a bit more quality together, but in some ways hopefully these things are just minor tweaks.

The hub, Le Mans, seems as popular as it has ever been.

While we are being positive, because there are more positives than negatives and everything is rosy I'd like to see the return of Porsche to the big time.

Last edited by Adam43; 12 Sep 2003 at 14:24.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 14:27 (Ref:716474)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Old 12 Sep 2003, 14:39 (Ref:716491)   #4
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Re: The most popular racing ten-tenths forum...

Quote:
Originally posted by AllonFS
... not including the F1 forum of course.

i'm sure we'd be even more popular than the f1 forum, if only we had a comedy villian like schumacher to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and and on and on and on and on and on about - like they do over there..

honest, go have a look...its ALL they talk about!

Last edited by kdr; 12 Sep 2003 at 14:39.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 14:49 (Ref:716504)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That is flame bait.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 15:07 (Ref:716524)   #6
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This forum is the 2nd busiest because its the best form of racing worldwide! Just the rest of the world hasnt realised that yet, but with FIA GT, ALMS and JGTC improving all the time perhaps a few more will. And we have great Mods. Ayse and Fab. And part timers Adam and Paul. (yes I realise they have other forums to run) Without Ayse, Fab, Adam and Paul this forum woudnt be the best sportscar forum on the net. Thanks guys and keep up the great work!

Last edited by SALEEN S7R; 12 Sep 2003 at 15:08.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 15:10 (Ref:716529)   #7
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i retract it all...besides we have our own comedy villian.

the bmw m3...
Old 12 Sep 2003, 15:13 (Ref:716536)   #8
kdr
Veteran

seriously...i really enjoy coming here. the threads can sometimes be funny, sometimes serious and sometimes educational. i for one certainly learn a lot. as some of you know i spend most of my day involved in f1...but sportscar racing is now my "thing". vive la difference and all that.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 15:57 (Ref:716578)   #9
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Woh. Aysedasi and Fab are the only mods in this forum.

I just hang around a bit. Far less then I would like, but the odd TGF comment tends to keep me busy.

The success of this forum is totally down to Aysedasi, Fab, all the members and, of course, the great racing that brings us here.

Well done you two!
Old 12 Sep 2003, 16:38 (Ref:716636)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thank you people, but Fab and I can take relatively little credit. Its you guys who make this such an entertaining and informative place bearing in mind that you're also prepared to put up with my own interminable prattle about my and kdr's "villain"!

Seriously, it has never failed to amaze me (since I happened upon the forum nearly 2 years ago) just how much knowledge there is to be had here. It always seems to me that you can ask a question, virtually any question, and someone will know (or be able to find out) the answer. And that knowledge-base is far stronger now than it was when I started moderating here.

So give yourselves a pat on the back!
Old 12 Sep 2003, 17:41 (Ref:716716)   #11
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
This forum has it all:

Passionate fans of the sport

Virtually all of you are Extremely nowledgeable about the sport

The Threads are interesting, thought-provoking, and lively in their content and frequency

and most of all....the dialogue is both civil and insightful.....

It is BY FAR my favorite forum....

We talk about the cars, the drivers, the trends and the future of the sport, the "what ifs" for races, series, cars or manufacturers.....I could go on and on...

Thanks

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 12 Sep 2003, 20:15 (Ref:716896)   #12
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This is one of my most viewed forums and has been ever since I joined here.

And you've been a helpful bunch of people whenever I've wanted to find stuff out too!
Old 13 Sep 2003, 18:03 (Ref:717646)   #13
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I am really pleased to be a member of this forum and would like to echo what everyone else has said.

IMO this is the best Sportscr Forum in the world and long may it continue.
Old 13 Sep 2003, 20:04 (Ref:717762)   #14
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Congratulations to all of us that made this forum a success.
Old 13 Sep 2003, 20:05 (Ref:717765)   #15
o_keeler
Rookie

o_keeler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
i retract it all...besides we have our own comedy villian.

the bmw m3...
i like that comment! ur a funny guy
Old 13 Sep 2003, 20:08 (Ref:717774)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
No, he just thinks like me.......
Old 13 Sep 2003, 20:10 (Ref:717777)   #17
o_keeler
Rookie

i dont want to slag off the f1 guys, but how come they all got perfect grammar and full sentences? they really do reflect the cars! sad gits.

they should allow themselves to backfire once in a while.
Old 13 Sep 2003, 20:19 (Ref:717785)   #18
Les
Veteran

Kenya
Suffolk,UK
Les should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I must say I am a recent joiner but I am learning - very informative.
Old 13 Sep 2003, 20:19 (Ref:717786)   #19
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Keep it going guys - it's doing wonders for our kudos and morale......
Old 13 Sep 2003, 20:21 (Ref:717788)   #20
o_keeler
Rookie

totally
Old 13 Sep 2003, 20:24 (Ref:717789)   #21
o_keeler
Rookie

how many posts do i have to do before i get moved up from rookie?
Old 13 Sep 2003, 20:32 (Ref:717797)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
20 posts and you become a "Racer", 0_keeler. Next milestone after that is 500.....
Old 13 Sep 2003, 20:33 (Ref:717799)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aha. I see now you have 28 posts......... ?
Old 13 Sep 2003, 20:34 (Ref:717801)   #24
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I think the Rookie graduation to Racer went up to 50 posts with the introduction of the Parc Ferme forum. I'll check that for you.
Old 13 Sep 2003, 20:38 (Ref:717806)   #25
o_keeler
Rookie

whats parc ferme