Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 12 Nov 2010, 12:45 (Ref:2789103)   #26
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Raining ??
Old 12 Nov 2010, 14:19 (Ref:2789141)   #27
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Massa ran out of fuel apparently in FP2.

Hamilton under investigation for an incident entering the pitlane where he sort of cut across Senna. Senna was slowing anyway and nothing big happened. Hopefully nothing comes of that.

Ten minutes to go- are Red Bull going to show everyone how it's done?
Old 12 Nov 2010, 14:25 (Ref:2789144)   #28
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll save the excitement for quali tomorrow as that's when it's really going to count, apart from the race itself.
Old 12 Nov 2010, 14:46 (Ref:2789164)   #29
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i was a little surprised by the amount of laps and and fast(ish) times set by Alonso. any ideas about which engines Ferrari are using this weekend?
Old 12 Nov 2010, 16:01 (Ref:2789196)   #30
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
i was a little surprised by the amount of laps and and fast(ish) times set by Alonso. any ideas about which engines Ferrari are using this weekend?
I'm guessing it'll be a Ferrari one.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 12 Nov 2010, 16:09 (Ref:2789198)   #31
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
I'm guessing it'll be a Ferrari one.
i walked right into that one.
Old 12 Nov 2010, 16:53 (Ref:2789212)   #32
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
It rains in Abu Dhabi?
Old 12 Nov 2010, 16:55 (Ref:2789216)   #33
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Did it rain there today?
Old 12 Nov 2010, 17:27 (Ref:2789231)   #34
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Yes, before FP1 - from following the text commentary it sounded as if the track dried up pretty quickly, but I'm sure someone who was watching will correct me if I'm wrong. Apparently McLaren think it may possibly rain on Sunday, which would be...interesting, to say the least.
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 12 Nov 2010, 17:38 (Ref:2789236)   #35
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Is Bernie deliberately seeding the clouds?
Old 12 Nov 2010, 19:22 (Ref:2789292)   #36
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It was seriously wet there in the morning. Here is a pic of the Porsche supports race showing how wet the track was. Some forecasts are saying wet tomorrow (Saturday) but dry Sunday.

Thats two or maybe even 3 days rain they have had this week...... previous rainfall was 123 days prior to that.
Old 12 Nov 2010, 19:29 (Ref:2789298)   #37
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Thats two or maybe even 3 days rain they have had this week...... previous rainfall was 123 days prior to that.
It must be the F1 gods making this to happen !
Old 12 Nov 2010, 19:43 (Ref:2789306)   #38
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
It must be the F1 gods making this to happen !
....and Bernie said he was not in charge of the weather. Yeah right.
Old 12 Nov 2010, 20:40 (Ref:2789338)   #39
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
....and Bernie said he was not in charge of the weather. Yeah right.
He's managed to haggle the temperature down.
Old 13 Nov 2010, 00:04 (Ref:2789410)   #40
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I wonder what a wet weather race would be like there? The pitlane entry and exit would be quite dangerous in those conditions I would think!

Last edited by stripedcat; 13 Nov 2010 at 00:12.
Old 13 Nov 2010, 00:07 (Ref:2789411)   #41
mattt
Veteran

England
Cambridge
mattt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmattt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedcat View Post
Someone help me out here. If the result on Sunday is 1st Vettel, 2nd Webber, 3rd Alonso who would win?
Alonso
Old 13 Nov 2010, 00:09 (Ref:2789412)   #42
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by stripedcat View Post
Someone help me out here. If the result on Sunday is 1st Vettel, 2nd Webber, 3rd Alonso who would win?
Alonso.
Old 13 Nov 2010, 00:46 (Ref:2789423)   #43
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Okay thanks. Whoops I think I messed up my posting on this thread. Sorry.
Old 13 Nov 2010, 01:46 (Ref:2789437)   #44
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
The talk at the last race was Alonso had a "lightly used" engine in the ready for Abu Dhabi.
Old 13 Nov 2010, 12:24 (Ref:2789617)   #45
Paulaweybridge
Veteran

United Kingdom
Paulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPaulaweybridge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just loved "The 'X' Factor" introduction by the Beeb for today's qualifying.....

They even used the guy who introduces ITV's show.

Wonder how much they had to pay Simon Cowell's company?

Last edited by Paulaweybridge; 13 Nov 2010 at 12:51.
Old 13 Nov 2010, 12:48 (Ref:2789627)   #46
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Nothing probably.
Old 13 Nov 2010, 13:05 (Ref:2789636)   #47
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quite excited for this weekend.
Old 13 Nov 2010, 14:05 (Ref:2789646)   #48
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Red Bull have ballsed this. Webber in 5th.

Alonso pulled a great one to get up to 3rd. Podium will do.
Old 13 Nov 2010, 14:06 (Ref:2789647)   #49
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
That was pretty impressive from Alonso, not that I saw any of it.
Old 13 Nov 2010, 14:08 (Ref:2789649)   #50
MrTTraces
Veteran

Zimbabwe
A place where the coffee is cold!
MrTTraces should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Poor Webber *snigger*

Trying to hide the fact i'm laughing but my shoulders are going up and down

Tags
formula 1