Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 Apr 2004, 19:37 (Ref:947034)   #26
neiltbag
Racer

United States
Petaluma, CA
neiltbag should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
I'm firmly in the TVR camp - I suppose we can all dream......
If it's a camp that features Amanda Stretton, you'd be mad to be anywhere else... LOL
Old 21 Apr 2004, 19:50 (Ref:947049)   #27
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Perhaps she could share your tartiflette........
Old 21 Apr 2004, 21:09 (Ref:947129)   #28
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The interest of this year race relies on the Audi diversity.
I don't think others will have a probability over 10% to win. They will have also to face the new gearbox maintenance rules, like Audi.

The race will give us more twists than the last four editions, but not as the 1999 race did !

Last edited by PascaLM; 21 Apr 2004 at 21:12.
Old 21 Apr 2004, 21:53 (Ref:947171)   #29
neiltbag
Racer

United States
Petaluma, CA
The big questions this year are:
1. Which Audi?
2. Best non-Audi P1?
3. Last man standing in P2?
4. Corvette or Ferrari?
5. Quickest Porsche?

I think that it's a while since the race has been quite this open.
Old 21 Apr 2004, 22:12 (Ref:947212)   #30
jj2728
Veteran

jj2728 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally posted by The Badger
The Judd GV5 in the Pescarolo had already done over 2500 miles last year in the states with Doran Racing . Im hopeing for great things from Pescarolo this year .
amen to that...i'd love to see them win it this year...
Old 21 Apr 2004, 22:16 (Ref:947216)   #31
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'm just glad that somebody chose to run the GV5 instead of acting like their name should be "Lemming Motorsports" and getting the GV4 like everyone else!

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 27 Apr 2004, 12:43 (Ref:953490)   #32
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by neiltbag
The big questions this year are:
1. Which Audi?
2. Best non-Audi P1?
3. Last man standing in P2?
4. Corvette or Ferrari?
5. Quickest Porsche?

I think that it's a while since the race has been quite this open.

The question now is, are you posing the same questions after PQ?
Old 27 Apr 2004, 16:01 (Ref:953658)   #33
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by jj2728
amen to that...i'd love to see them win it this year...
They won't win, but we'll have a better battle behind the Audis... 3'32'600 for the UKs : can't see any non-Audi do that...
Old 27 Apr 2004, 17:08 (Ref:953728)   #34
neiltbag
Racer

United States
Petaluma, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
The question now is, are you posing the same questions after PQ?
Sure, I'm definitely still posing those questions. PQ can only hint at the eventual outcome. However, PQ threw out some interesting clues - the superb form of the Zytek, the competitiveness of the Corvettes, the sheer rubbish-ness of the Racer's Group entry (I'm mean, I know, but I only live 30 miles from their HQ so I'm allowed to hold them to a high standard since they're the home team)...

Bottom line is that the title of this thread still holds true after PQ. Hooray for sportscar racing and hooray for us, the fans!
Old 28 Apr 2004, 22:57 (Ref:955223)   #35
Sean Crockett
Racer

Wales
South Wales (UK)
Sean Crockett should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Tim Northcutt
I'm just glad that somebody chose to run the GV5 instead of acting like their name should be "Lemming Motorsports" and getting the GV4 like everyone else!
Totally agree - can't understand why the RfH Domes and Dallaras aren't using the 5-litre as it must be less stressed for the same power.:confused: