Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 19 Aug 2013, 07:15 (Ref:3291605)   #1
PRS RH01
Racer

United Kingdom
Stockport
PRS RH01 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
A Big Thank You From The Keyline Classic Formula Fords

A heart felt thank you for all your efforts in keeping us on track and on time. With two heats a last chance and a final there was a lot of scope for incidents .The only major on being at Cascades in the final on the first lap ,your speedy clearing of this under waved yellows was a model in how it should be done .My driver who caused his fellow competitor to appear over hill top backwards was sorted by good obsevers reporting the incident . Fantastic work boys and girls Im at the Gold Cup on Chevron duty and hope to thank as many as possible then . Without your effort we would not be able to play i hope we kept you entertained .
Im looking forward to seeing the HSCC formula ford and two of the Chevron Junior Ambassadors Callum Grant and James Buckton do battle again after the Silverstone Classics .

As always we have the best in the world keep it up .

Peter Hackett
Keyline.com Classic Formula Fords
Old 20 Aug 2013, 20:53 (Ref:3292149)   #2
Red_08
Veteran

England
Mid-Cheshire
Red_08 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks to taking the time again Peter to thank the Orange gang.

It's always really appreciated. Most of the time a wave and a big Cheshire grin from the drivers is more than enough.

Elliot.
Old 20 Aug 2013, 21:14 (Ref:3292156)   #3
chrisjt1985
Racer

England
Bury
chrisjt1985 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS RH01 View Post
My driver who caused his fellow competitor to appear over hill top backwards was sorted by good obsevers reporting the incident .
he didn't half make us flaggies jump! And as always, your thanks is appreciated, and we hope to see your cars out again!
Old 20 Aug 2013, 21:45 (Ref:3292171)   #4
fazza
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wigan
fazza should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS RH01 View Post
A heart felt thank you for all your efforts in keeping us on track and on time. With two heats a last chance and a final there was a lot of scope for incidents .The only major on being at Cascades in the final on the first lap ,your speedy clearing of this under waved yellows was a model in how it should be done .My driver who caused his fellow competitor to appear over hill top backwards was sorted by good obsevers reporting the incident . Fantastic work boys and girls Im at the Gold Cup on Chevron duty and hope to thank as many as possible then . Without your effort we would not be able to play i hope we kept you entertained .
Im looking forward to seeing the HSCC formula ford and two of the Chevron Junior Ambassadors Callum Grant and James Buckton do battle again after the Silverstone Classics .

As always we have the best in the world keep it up .

Peter Hackett
Keyline.com Classic Formula Fords
Hi Peter it was my team at Cascades and yes they did a brilliant job as specially as it had broken suspension on the rear so had to lift the back end manually shove the thing 20meters or so. Most of us will be back at the Goldcup, I'll be in the pitlane and at some of the drivers briefings so will say hello.

Regards
Allan Farrimond
Old 21 Aug 2013, 20:10 (Ref:3292514)   #5
Paul Newns
Veteran

Paul Newns should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Watched the Cascades efforts from Avenue and I was impressed with the good, old-fashioned marshalling. Didn't realise you were the I.O., Faz. Well done to all concerned.

Thanks to the drivers for some close FF1600 racing. Modern FF isn't anywhere near as good.
Old 22 Aug 2013, 18:23 (Ref:3292797)   #6
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Newns View Post
Thanks to the drivers for some close FF1600 racing. Modern FF isn't anywhere.
Fixed your post for you
Old 22 Aug 2013, 20:19 (Ref:3292823)   #7
Paul Newns
Veteran

Paul Newns should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Grassyarse! I need to change these glasses.
Old 22 Aug 2013, 21:22 (Ref:3292843)   #8
diz
Veteran

England
Cheshire
diz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Newns View Post
Modern FF isn't anywhere near as good.
Paul
Tread very carefully my friend.
You never know who is keeping a weather eye on this forum.
Old 23 Aug 2013, 16:33 (Ref:3293156)   #9
Matthews Dad
Veteran

England
Northwich
Matthews Dad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazza View Post
Hi Peter it was my team at Cascades and yes they did a brilliant job as specially as it had broken suspension on the rear so had to lift the back end manually shove the thing 20meters or so. Most of us will be back at the Goldcup, I'll be in the pitlane and at some of the drivers briefings so will say hello.

Regards
Allan Farrimond
Dare I say good old fashioned marshalling from a team led by a good old fashioned IO

I was on Assembly duties for this one so missed the action but did have some good chats with drivers and co-ordinators

Looking forward to this weekend at Oulton, highlight of the year for me
Old 23 Aug 2013, 18:35 (Ref:3293186)   #10
Mike 'Bean' Broadbent
Racer

Scotland
Crewe
Mike 'Bean' Broadbent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Now that is a good example of how to pay a compliment to an IO! Old fashioned, is he made of teak or doth he speaketh in ye forme of William Shakespeare for thy pursuit of the horseless carriage?