Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 17 Mar 2007, 17:47 (Ref:1869309)   #1
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Radio Le Mans does the 'ring!

Just announced by hindy that Radio Le Mans will be covering the 'ring 24 hours as a warm up to Le Mans itself!

Now all we need is for MotorsTV to show it live (only clash for them will be DTM @ Brands)
Old 17 Mar 2007, 17:56 (Ref:1869312)   #2
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by courageous
Now all we need is for MotorsTV to show it live (only clash for them will be DTM @ Brands)
Motors TV coverage would be great.
Old 17 Mar 2007, 18:24 (Ref:1869331)   #3
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Indeed Motors TV coverage would be very welcome, lets hope someone in Paris is listening.
Old 17 Mar 2007, 20:47 (Ref:1869463)   #4
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Just announced by hindy that Radio Le Mans will be covering the 'ring 24 hours as a warm up to Le Mans itself!

I wish! How practical is the ring for TV coverage generally any way though / what do they currently show? I've only ever seen on onboard shots online etc.
Old 17 Mar 2007, 20:54 (Ref:1869469)   #5
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Motors does show a 1 hour highlights show of the race in the weeks following, so the facilities are already there & if RLM is covering then the commentry is availible too; like I said I've checked the diary & the only thing that they would have to do is go away from the race to show DTM (which I think we could live with).
Old 17 Mar 2007, 21:02 (Ref:1869476)   #6
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
like I said I've checked the diary & the only thing that they would have to do is go away from the race to show DTM (which I think we could live with).
So could I, what about all the DTM fans though? I would imagine that Motors TV gets decent ratings for the DTM. It is a big and very popular series.
Old 17 Mar 2007, 21:15 (Ref:1869491)   #7
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
DTM starts at 14:00h CET and finishes just after 15:00h CET. If I remember well the 24h race finishes at 15:00h CET. So they would miss the finish of the 24h race.
Old 17 Mar 2007, 21:21 (Ref:1869496)   #8
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
I dunno for sure, but if Motors asked them to run the 24' an hour earlier in exchange for total live coverage I think the organisers might say yes.
Old 17 Mar 2007, 21:34 (Ref:1869509)   #9
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
Quote:
I dunno for sure, but if Motors asked them to run the 24' an hour earlier in exchange for total live coverage I think the organisers might say yes.
I think not. Last year DSF (German sports channel) did coverage of the race. It's not easy to get Motors TV in Germany so it has not many viewers.
Old 18 Mar 2007, 09:22 (Ref:1869978)   #10
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Motors does show a 1 hour highlights show of the race in the weeks following, so the facilities are already there & if RLM is covering then the commentry is availible too; like I said I've checked the diary & the only thing that they would have to do is go away from the race to show DTM (which I think we could live with).
Could live without the DTM too (if it's Brands will be there but could still see plenty of ring later!) but sadly can't see it happening - they used to show BTCC support races at the weekend but that's been dropped to show DTM coverage.
Old 18 Mar 2007, 16:55 (Ref:1870359)   #11
davemk7
Racer

davemk7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
wooooooooooooooooooo ooooo ooooooo oooo wooooooooooo

i'd like to use real words but i've lost the ability.