Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 7 Feb 2016, 09:38 (Ref:3612713)   #51
bluesport
Veteran

Australia
bluesport User had had their licence endorsedbluesport User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post
Not just the post I quoted, but the preceding two...

This looks like it was an enjoyable gathering of like-minded people. Continue on that theme. Focus on that theme.
Stop being a politically correct killjoy, I doubt that those lighthearted comments would bother pecky at all.
Old 8 Feb 2016, 00:19 (Ref:3612908)   #52
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks Reload for organising such an enjoyable night.Only trouble is we might be facing competitors wanting to black ban us as the 2 teams eating at the restaurant when we were-Maranello and Vicious Rumour-had such troubled weekends!
Old 8 Feb 2016, 01:55 (Ref:3612936)   #53
Samwhk
Racer

New Zealand
Samwhk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers Reload, was awesome to meet a bunch of fellow Tenthers, and thanks for making me feel welcome all weekend. Now we just need to wait for the date to be set next year!
Old 8 Feb 2016, 03:09 (Ref:3612952)   #54
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Reload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridReload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm thinking that you might be right Alan.
It was an absolute pleasure to spend time with fellow Tenthers (and friends and spouses) both at the dinner and at the track.
Talking to people through the forum is one thing, but you can never be quite sure how the personalities will get on when face to face, but there was nothing but decent down to earth people with a great sense of humour and i thank you for making my Bathurst 12 hour even more enjoyable.
A special mention to our International Tenthers who joined us and i hope that we didn't scar you too much.
We will have to keep "the goat" and his crew on a tighter leash next year.
Had a quick word with the restaurant manager on the way out and told her that we will definitely be back next year ☺
Old 8 Feb 2016, 22:26 (Ref:3613209)   #55
GreenMachine
Racer

Australia
Canberra
GreenMachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGreenMachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reload View Post
I'm thinking that you might be right Alan.
It was an absolute pleasure to spend time with fellow Tenthers (and friends and spouses) both at the dinner and at the track.
Talking to people through the forum is one thing, but you can never be quite sure how the personalities will get on when face to face, but there was nothing but decent down to earth people with a great sense of humour and i thank you for making my Bathurst 12 hour even more enjoyable.
A special mention to our International Tenthers who joined us and i hope that we didn't scar you too much.
We will have to keep "the goat" and his crew on a tighter leash next year.
Had a quick word with the restaurant manager on the way out and told her that we will definitely be back next year ☺
Thanks for organising this Reload, it was a good night - and a good decision to move it to Friday.

I'll be back next year, I might give the steak a go ...