Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 31 Oct 2020, 08:42 (Ref:4014011)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
French Historic Tour Dijon

Details to follow
Old 8 Apr 2021, 07:41 (Ref:4045053)   #2
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Confirmed 7/9 May. So far.
Old 9 Apr 2021, 17:09 (Ref:4045319)   #3
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
New decisions for French, we can drive to a track only within 30 km from our area of residence. Waiting for my first jab and having decided not to travel before the second plus four weeks, this Dijon wont see me. I dont know how many of my mates will go and TBH I dont care! I wont be missed and I wont regret this meeting.
Better stay healthy and alive, if possible. C'est logique, je trouve.
Old 16 Apr 2021, 13:48 (Ref:4046247)   #4
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Historic Tour Dijon now 6/8 August.

Delayed. Now 6/8 August. Becomes the second meeting of the Ch de France circuits because Albi delayed to 9/11 July will become again the first meeting.