Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 12 Dec 2019, 08:23 (Ref:3946271)   #701
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Today you can change the course of history, vote now for your favourite era.

Blue, Red, Orange, Green, Black, Undecided..
Attached Thumbnails
277.JPG   IMG_2590.jpg   IMG_9604.JPG  

161.JPG   IMG_6440.jpg   IMG_5525.JPG  

Old 12 Dec 2019, 08:39 (Ref:3946273)   #702
bauble
Veteran

England
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
John R.
I know the owner of this car, he might be open to offers!
Attached Thumbnails
_MG_0043.jpg   _MG_0044.jpg   _MG_0045.jpg  

_MG_0046.jpg  
Old 12 Dec 2019, 09:05 (Ref:3946277)   #703
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Today you can change the course of history, vote now for your favourite era.

Blue, Red, Orange, Green, Black, Undecided..
In this order Green Red Blue Black Undecided and Orange
Old 12 Dec 2019, 09:17 (Ref:3946283)   #704
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
1. Undecided.

Can't decide on the rest.

But just like in real life, the choice offered doesn't really fit my personal feelings

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 12 Dec 2019, 12:12 (Ref:3946299)   #705
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Blue, red, green black for me!
Thanks again rbs never saw a Parnell before!!!
Old 12 Dec 2019, 12:16 (Ref:3946300)   #706
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Orange is the new Black
Old 12 Dec 2019, 13:28 (Ref:3946308)   #707
bauble
Veteran

England
Once all of the results are in and been counted the winner will be declared on National TV. Full coverage of the count can be found on 10/10ths. Historic Forum.
Old 12 Dec 2019, 13:32 (Ref:3946309)   #708
bauble
Veteran

England
Other colours are available.
Attached Thumbnails
088.JPG   _MG_0470.jpg   IMG_0885.JPG  

IMG_4631.JPG   IMG_6295.JPG   IMG_6676.JPG  

Old 12 Dec 2019, 15:22 (Ref:3946324)   #709
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Once all of the results are in and been counted the winner will be declared on National TV.
As does after any vote. You know Brits when they vote, Bob? Whatever the result, it won't apply…
Old 12 Dec 2019, 17:12 (Ref:3946350)   #710
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
As does after any vote. You know Brits when they vote, Bob? Whatever the result, it won't apply…
John I am a man of my word, "Breakfast means breakfast."

I can guess which way you voted. Green?

Vote for the Fiscar Party.
Old 12 Dec 2019, 18:14 (Ref:3946356)   #711
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
You mean brake-fast? OK, I'm with you… I said Blue, red, green and black and won't change my mind. Well, not that easily. This part of the forum is supposed to be semi-democratic so please dont try to influence the voters! Non mais des fois, sans blague, E.B, tu as vu ça??? Incredible but true. Could you help me and give a proper translation to: Ce n'est pas Ã* un vieux singe que l'on apprend Ã* faire la grimace!
Old 12 Dec 2019, 18:47 (Ref:3946374)   #712
bauble
Veteran

England
Quote:
You mean brake-fast? OK, I'm with you… I said Blue, red, green and black and won't change my mind. Well, not that easily. This part of the forum is supposed to be semi-democratic so please dont try to influence the voters! Non mais des fois, sans blague, E.B, tu as vu ça??? Incredible but true. Could you help me and give a proper translation to: Ce n'est pas Ã* un vieux singe que l'on apprend Ã* faire la grimace!
GerryMo;

Ne souriez jamais Ã* un crocodile!
Old 12 Dec 2019, 18:54 (Ref:3946377)   #713
bauble
Veteran

England
Forget elections, rain, BBC coverage, and the prospect of a Marxist Government;
Attached Thumbnails
885.JPG   IMG_5817.jpg   Circuits 1.JPG  

Teaser b.jpg   IMG_1010.jpg   IMG_1005.jpg  

Old 12 Dec 2019, 19:11 (Ref:3946379)   #714
bauble
Veteran

England
Do these things actually have a driver inside them I wonder.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0914.JPG   IMG_0926.JPG   IMG_0968.JPG  

IMG_0984.JPG   IMG_1157.JPG   IMG_1159.JPG  

Old 12 Dec 2019, 19:23 (Ref:3946385)   #715
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
#713, the first three are really great! I love those Peugeot………
Old 12 Dec 2019, 19:45 (Ref:3946387)   #716
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Forget elections, rain, BBC coverage, and the prospect of a Marxist Government;
Love the Allard.... Worth reading up about. Jim Tiller has even been to Bonneville Speed Week with the car-

http://www.allardregister.org/blog/2...ouncement.html

The first pic is Keith Ahlers in his 289 cu in (Ford) engined Cooper King Cobra, which apparently is a bit of a handful. Usually races as #29, so not sure when that pic was taken, Bob?

Last edited by Mike Bell; 12 Dec 2019 at 19:57.
Old 12 Dec 2019, 20:35 (Ref:3946393)   #717
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Another interesting link, thanks . Genuine question: what has not been done at Bonneville so far? When I was running a poor quality weekly journo I started a subscription to go there with an old bike, a Bimmer. No success of course. But a batch of enthusiasts became famous with Mobylette!
https://fr-fr.facebook.com/triplettesdebonneville/
What about finding a category and go there with a Tenths car or bike?
Old 13 Dec 2019, 08:52 (Ref:3946476)   #718
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Your words, Bob: I do love cars where you can see the driver at work
Because you're so nice to share your pics, I made some search for you. Hope its new to your eyes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJSDHyRhrxk
Just click the link and say, wahoo, I'm so young. And remember JMF words:
"Always try to the best but never believe that you are the best."
Old 13 Dec 2019, 14:05 (Ref:3946520)   #719
bauble
Veteran

England
Let's celebrate;
Attached Thumbnails
059.JPG   IMG_6156.jpg   Teaser a.JPG  

IMG_6597.jpg   IMG_6446.jpg   IMG_0982.JPG  

Old 13 Dec 2019, 16:39 (Ref:3946551)   #720
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
#713, the first three are really great! I love those Peugeot………
What Peugeot's??
Old 13 Dec 2019, 18:20 (Ref:3946576)   #721
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
rbs, I'm sorry it was a pure joke re my lack of culture and a kind of tribute to the very nice help you always give me to name cars. Hope you are not upset. At least, I know I have a reader! Friendly yours, Gerry Mo!

A good opportunity to tell you rbs, bauble and E.B how much I'm amazed watching the fighting spirit your competitors show, any category, any car. Absolutely impossible to compare with France where the grids are so thin. I know Mike will understand what I mean…
Old 13 Dec 2019, 18:59 (Ref:3946587)   #722
bauble
Veteran

England
I'm running out of intro's for these posts;
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5864.JPG   IMG_5869.JPG   IMG_5878.jpg  

IMG_5956.JPG   IMG_5892.JPG   IMG_5897.JPG  

Old 13 Dec 2019, 19:19 (Ref:3946592)   #723
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
You dont need to introduce yourself anymore, Bob, you're famous!
What is the green coupé pic #2 please ?
Old 13 Dec 2019, 20:14 (Ref:3946604)   #724
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
.... drivers are so thin. I know Mike will understand what I mean…

Added lightness.
Old 13 Dec 2019, 20:15 (Ref:3946605)   #725
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
You dont need to introduce yourself anymore, Bob, you're famous!
What is the green coupé pic #2 please ?

Aston Martin iirc.