Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 16 Mar 2021, 12:01 (Ref:4040790)   #501
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
That would be great.
Old 11 Apr 2021, 20:52 (Ref:4045622)   #502
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Don't post here much as I have very little ELMS interest, but the #77 Proton Porsche is in the Weathertech livery!
Old 11 Apr 2021, 20:55 (Ref:4045623)   #503
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
http://www.dailysportscar.com/2021/0...ies-field.html
Old 18 Apr 2021, 11:21 (Ref:4046497)   #504
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No buzz for the ELMS opener I see...

I was quite interested to see Colapinto's first stint. Think we saw why he's so highly rated but also maybe a bit of youthful over-exuberance. I'm excited to see how he develops.
Old 18 Apr 2021, 15:53 (Ref:4046540)   #505
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I watched the race. I enjoyed it but the leaders in each class got too far ahead. Felt for Laurents Horr in LMP3 seeing his huge lead frittered away by a very slow (and at times really nervous in traffic) co-driver. My lad was rear gunner on the #24 Algarve Pro but they had a pretty lacklustre race, struggling with rear grip. The G Drive (APR) wheel cock-up was almost too hilarious to watch.... Great commentary as usual by Jonny and Graham.
Old 19 Apr 2021, 01:11 (Ref:4046638)   #506
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Its a great series with a big grid of cars. For some reason i just cant get into it anymore, it doesn't hold my interest. Same with WEC. Probably doesn't help that there was so much other racing on this weekend.

One thing i do enjoy though is that on weekends where ELMS clashes with F1 they start the race at 10am, its handy, ill give them that. I noticed that the streams on Youtube had big numbers too, even with more than one free stream available, thats a great positive too.
Old 19 Apr 2021, 08:19 (Ref:4046662)   #507
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Its a great series with a big grid of cars. For some reason i just cant get into it anymore, it doesn't hold my interest. Same with WEC. Probably doesn't help that there was so much other racing on this weekend.

One thing i do enjoy though is that on weekends where ELMS clashes with F1 they start the race at 10am, its handy, ill give them that. I noticed that the streams on Youtube had big numbers too, even with more than one free stream available, thats a great positive too.
Similar to you - I'm struggling with it at the moment. But massive credit to ELMS for moving start times to avoid F1. That's just plain smart.
Old 20 Apr 2021, 12:29 (Ref:4046872)   #508
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Perhaps I'm one of the increasingly rare breed that enjoys LMP2 and LMP3 racing...... ? And it's not just because my lad is involved in a team, I'd have watched it anyway.
Old 21 Apr 2021, 08:34 (Ref:4047024)   #509
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just finished watching it this morning. I enjoy these races, there's always something going on. I felt for Jamin and his crew. What a long day that must have been.

Also interesting to see quick, young drivers and experienced older drivers positioning themselves for what's to come in LMH/LMDh.
Old 22 Apr 2021, 16:39 (Ref:4047338)   #510
Mike E
Veteran

Switch to low downforce BODYWORK for LMP2 scrapped for ELMS but retained for WEC.

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2021/0...-for-elms.html
Old 24 Apr 2021, 14:46 (Ref:4047681)   #511
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Perhaps I'm one of the increasingly rare breed that enjoys LMP2 and LMP3 racing...... ? And it's not just because my lad is involved in a team, I'd have watched it anyway.
You're not alone.
It was my prime race to watch last weekend.

The fact that it is one of a few I can still watch probably helps but I have really enjoyed LMS/LM cup in the last few years.

LMS wins it over SRO for me.
I watched the SRO race stream delayed as I expected quite a few of the FCY-SC nonsense and by watching it delayed I can skip through it insrtead of getting frustrated by it.
Old 24 Apr 2021, 17:56 (Ref:4047701)   #512
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Good to hear Gert!
Old 9 May 2021, 19:58 (Ref:4050705)   #513
Mike E
Veteran

41 cars for the Red Bull Ring. That's going to be a busy 4.3km of track.

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2021/0...n-austria.html
Old 13 May 2021, 08:28 (Ref:4051396)   #514
Tique
Racer

France
Paris
Tique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And difficult to forecast who will win it. After Partimao, I believe that United will raise the bar. G-Drive has made mistake in Partimao and Spa. Hpofully they will have a clean shett in AUstria. WRT, Panis Racing, ...

On the top of that, we should have some rain so we should have a nice and interesting race
Old 13 May 2021, 11:02 (Ref:4051439)   #515
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
My lad is there again with Algarve Pro. Looking forward to this.
Old 13 May 2021, 13:44 (Ref:4051469)   #516
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
My lad is there again with Algarve Pro. Looking forward to this.
Which car? The Algarve car itself or one of the G-Drive ones?
Old 13 May 2021, 16:24 (Ref:4051504)   #517
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It should be the Algarve car, but he was with G Drive for the WEC at Spa and they seemed keen to keep him. I haven't actually asked him....
Old 15 May 2021, 13:43 (Ref:4051788)   #518
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Logan Sargeant. That's a name I had to Google.

What a job to stick it on pole in his first (I think) P2 drive! He's beaten some serious talent there.
Old 15 May 2021, 15:07 (Ref:4051798)   #519
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
He did a great job. Even though I was cheering Ferdy Habsburg on.....
Old 15 May 2021, 16:46 (Ref:4051808)   #520
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
He did a great job. Even though I was cheering Ferdy Habsburg on.....
Talk me through the football avatar Ayse
Old 15 May 2021, 18:22 (Ref:4051821)   #521
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It's a continuation of something a friend shared on FB.

In honour of the poor 9 year old Blackpool boy tragically struck by lightening while at football training and to show compassion, solidarity and support to his family, friends and coaches etc...I'm hoping you'll all follow me and post 9 football's on your wall. In the hope that his family will see far and wide how much they are truly in our thoughts at this most difficult time for them, let's show them they're not alone, we stand with you..
Old 15 May 2021, 22:14 (Ref:4051848)   #522
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
It's a continuation of something a friend shared on FB.

In honour of the poor 9 year old Blackpool boy tragically struck by lightening while at football training and to show compassion, solidarity and support to his family, friends and coaches etc...I'm hoping you'll all follow me and post 9 football's on your wall. In the hope that his family will see far and wide how much they are truly in our thoughts at this most difficult time for them, let's show them they're not alone, we stand with you..
Ahh yeah I'd heard about that and seen a few tributes. Absolutely tragic. Nice sentiment.
Old 16 May 2021, 09:08 (Ref:4051866)   #523
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Surprised the start isn’t under investigation. G-Drive took the lead completely off the road. No attempt to really make the corner.
Old 16 May 2021, 09:25 (Ref:4051868)   #524
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Team Manager #25 to race control ...
Old 16 May 2021, 09:32 (Ref:4051870)   #525
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Surprised the start isn’t under investigation. G-Drive took the lead completely off the road. No attempt to really make the corner.
The incident has been noted
And punished ... drive-through