Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Which driver do you pick?
Lewis Hamilton 3 5.66%
Sebastian Vettel 0 0%
Nico Rosberg 2 3.77%
Kimi Raikkonen 37 69.81%
Valtteri Bottas 3 5.66%
Felipe Massa 1 1.89%
Daniel Ricciardo 2 3.77%
Nico Hulkenberg 0 0%
Carlos Sainz 0 0%
Romain Grosjean 1 1.89%
Sergio Perez 0 0%
Felipe Nasr 1 1.89%
Marcus Ericsson 0 0%
Fernando Alonso 1 1.89%
Max Verstappen 0 0%
Pastor Maldonado 0 0%
Daniil Kvyat 0 0%
Will Stevens 1 1.89%
Roberto Merhi 0 0%
Jenson Button 1 1.89%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 19 Apr 2015, 11:31 (Ref:3528852)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: Bahrain Grand Prix 2015

Which driver do you pick?
Old 19 Apr 2015, 17:17 (Ref:3528940)   #2
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Driver of the race? Really...does there even need to be a poll?

Kimi
Old 19 Apr 2015, 17:30 (Ref:3528953)   #3
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Räikkönen. It happened with a FINALLY.
Old 19 Apr 2015, 18:19 (Ref:3528968)   #4
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well here's mine in order of preference :-

1. Kimi - yeah, I agree. Clearly driver of the day. He just seemed more settled in his car rather than his teammate. Could he have won here today - possibly? Great to see him back on the podium. Drove a superb race.

2. A bit more tricky to pick - but I'm going to give it to Bottas. He had the third fastest car today - and managed to keep it in front of Vettel's Ferrari. A good mature race for him. Just a shame that he hasn't got a faster car.

3. Hamilton. Got pole and well - he won the race. Was under a bit of pressure towards the end, especially with the brake issues, but kept it together and won.

4. Rosberg. Showed some fire today - or should that be "sparks". His overtakes on the Ferraris were superb. We don't often see him attack other cars(although he did pull some moves on Schumi, when he was his teammate) - so it shows there is still some fight in him.

5. Riccardio. Mainly, for managing to get that terrible car to 6th and surviving a BBQ - but then he is Australian and likes that sort of thing.
Old 19 Apr 2015, 18:47 (Ref:3528983)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Kimi.
Old 19 Apr 2015, 19:14 (Ref:3528987)   #6
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I'll pick between feisty Rosberg, feisty Kimi and understated Ricciardo
Old 19 Apr 2015, 19:49 (Ref:3528995)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, I've been pretty critical of Raikkonen over the past couple of seasons, but he deserves that one. Thought Bottas did pretty well too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Driver of the race? Really...does there even need to be a poll?

Kimi
For once you were right Pete - let's hope there are a few more....
Old 19 Apr 2015, 22:38 (Ref:3529056)   #8
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For once you were right Pete - let's hope there are a few more.... [/QUOTE]

For once? Aww c'mon, you can give me a little more credit than that!
Old 19 Apr 2015, 23:03 (Ref:3529068)   #9
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I went out on a bit of a limb this week: Bottas. His defence against Vettel was the bit of the race that gripped my attention the most.
Old 20 Apr 2015, 00:33 (Ref:3529139)   #10
greenracer
Racer

Australia
greenracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridgreenracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rosberg only for superb passing on the Ferrari's ,was it four times .Kimi close second if only they pitted him maybe 2 laps earlier.
Old 20 Apr 2015, 06:15 (Ref:3529206)   #11
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Kimi for me this time
Old 20 Apr 2015, 07:25 (Ref:3529225)   #12
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Probably won't be one a choose too often this year, but has to be Kimi.

"cmon get that mclaren out of the way" haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHo9iycTb8
He got to lap Alonso again this race

Rosberg pulled off the standard DRS overtakes and consistently ran whoever he was overtaking nearly off the circuit every time - something that no one in GP2 had to do. But he was still slower than Lewis throughout the race.
Old 20 Apr 2015, 08:26 (Ref:3529239)   #13
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Kimi with Bottas a close second.
Old 20 Apr 2015, 11:56 (Ref:3529267)   #14
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi had a real crack and almost pulled it off.
Old 20 Apr 2015, 12:58 (Ref:3529281)   #15
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'd have gone for Kimi, but seeing Rosberg finally get angry and use the car as intended means he gets my vote. Plus he had the best sparks.
Old 20 Apr 2015, 16:36 (Ref:3529356)   #16
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's fair enough that Rosberg's overtakes were worse than most make of it (we're all stunned he actually passed cars around him!)

Kimi surely. Bottas, Ricciardo and Perez also did well. Oh, and the one McLaren to race was actually good!
Old 20 Apr 2015, 17:38 (Ref:3529381)   #17
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
I had decided during the pre race show that Kimi would win this race, he came close to pulling that off ..
Great drive by the Kimster ..
Old 20 Apr 2015, 17:38 (Ref:3529382)   #18
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Kimi with Rosberg as a close second. I liked the aggressive, but successful passes made by Rosberg.

Richard
Old 20 Apr 2015, 18:14 (Ref:3529411)   #19
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I voted for Will Stevens!

Well why not? He deserves some encouragement, and he finished in a Marussia, and they need some recognition too.
Old 20 Apr 2015, 18:51 (Ref:3529430)   #20
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Gave it to Bottas for a masterly defence against finger-boy......

Would have given it too Kimi if he'd managed to crack a smile......
Old 20 Apr 2015, 19:10 (Ref:3529434)   #21
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I like the vote for Jenson. He had a rough weekend.

Richard
Old 21 Apr 2015, 03:22 (Ref:3529554)   #22
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi, with kudos to Alonso, Massa, Bottas and Lewis.
Old 21 Apr 2015, 08:17 (Ref:3529608)   #23
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Toss up between Kimi and Bottas.

My friend who doesn't know much about F1 was shouting at the TV when Kimi wasn't pitting (I explained the strategy to him), and I was growing frustrated, too.

Can't believe he made it work!

BIG shout out to Bottas, too.

Selby
Old 28 Apr 2015, 20:57 (Ref:3531610)   #24
smellysocks
Racer

Canada
smellysocks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Raikkonen had a great race. His second stint on the mediums but keeping the same pace as the Merc's who were running the softs was amazing.

Keep up the good work Kimi!