Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 8 Mar 2019, 07:55 (Ref:3889068)   #1
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
March mini meet

Every year in june we meet at Le mans, this year a few of us are going to Sebring for the first time.
We will be having some kind of mini meet over there, camping near Turn 7.
there will be a dutch flag, union jack and lots of other flags ( Romanian, Austalian ).
Feel free to drop by!
Old 9 Mar 2019, 16:17 (Ref:3889325)   #2
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Just wondering, who are the lucky barstewards that are going to Sebring, apart from you?
Old 9 Mar 2019, 19:44 (Ref:3889351)   #3
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Enjoy, I went to Daytona, Rolex 24 last year and it was awesome. Everything is so much more accesable and people are very friendly.
Old 14 Mar 2019, 08:50 (Ref:3890352)   #4
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
I know Wiliam from Australia and Alex from UK will be joining with Scott at Sebring. I am not sure, but think Silvio is joining them also.

so another international camp in Tentenths.
Old 19 Mar 2019, 17:47 (Ref:3891876)   #5
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
I know Wiliam from Australia and Alex from UK will be joining with Scott at Sebring. I am not sure, but think Silvio is joining them also.

so another international camp in Tentenths.
This is true, we had Nobby, William, Alex, Silviu, and David Williams in our camp this year. I believe an excellent time was had by all (for some too excellent a time and there are photos to prove it). I was thrilled to be the host and am happy to welcome others from the forum in the future. If Nobby gets on this thread again I think he'll report an endorsement. I enjoyed seeing how excited he got when he realized our access over here and that there are very few fences blocking your photography at Sebring.

All in all though, several times on our trip we mentioned that this may not have been possible without Kenn. He set the example for the 10/10ths International Camp at Le Mans, I was just trying to come close to his hospitality.
Old 20 Mar 2019, 09:58 (Ref:3892058)   #6
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
This is true, we had Nobby, William, Alex, Silviu, and David Williams in our camp this year. I believe an excellent time was had by all (for some too excellent a time and there are photos to prove it). I was thrilled to be the host and am happy to welcome others from the forum in the future. If Nobby gets on this thread again I think he'll report an endorsement. I enjoyed seeing how excited he got when he realized our access over here and that there are very few fences blocking your photography at Sebring.

All in all though, several times on our trip we mentioned that this may not have been possible without Kenn. He set the example for the 10/10ths International Camp at Le Mans, I was just trying to come close to his hospitality.
very true, I went to to Sebring with high expectations and wow was it all true! In fact it was even better then I hoped it would be. 45 minutes before the race we were walking through pitlane ( you don't need an extra ticket for that ! ) and watched cars and drivers prepare for the race. Almost no fences and you can get very close to the cars around the track means there are lots of nice photo spots. The locals made us feel very welcome, what an incredible experience it has been, certainly one I will never ever forget.
I WILL BE BACK !
Old 20 Mar 2019, 16:41 (Ref:3892176)   #7
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
I WILL BE BACK !
Old 21 Mar 2019, 15:48 (Ref:3892487)   #8
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I completely missed this was happening, sorry guys! Like Nobby I have to say I will be back to Sebring. Really quite a special place for all the reasons listed above.
Old 22 Mar 2019, 03:00 (Ref:3892628)   #9
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
That’s ok. Seems everyone enjoys Sebring