Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 6 Feb 2007, 23:38 (Ref:1835028)   #16
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Hope they keep their hands on Johnny Kane .
Old 9 Feb 2007, 16:58 (Ref:1837485)   #17
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
vandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridvandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindspin13B
Is there a guaranteed Sebring entry or is it still just speculation?
Guaranteerd - drivers will likely be announced next week. More info on their current progress and the Valencia test also next week.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 17:07 (Ref:1837490)   #18
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
vandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridvandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE
  • Tom Coronel will not race at LM because of a WTCC race.
  • Jaap van Lagen will do WS by Renault. Two WSR races are on the same date as Valencia and Spa. So I don't think we will see him in a Spyker.
  • In 2006 Dennis Retera did a part season British F3. His mentor is Peter Kox. Last season he tested the Reiter Lambo GT1 and raced a few races in FIA GT3. I think his future is in GT's or sportscars.
  • Sander van Es is the 2006 BRL V6 champion. Is he a serious candidate or did he test to write an article for Autoweek magazine?
  • Ricardo vd Ende was 2nd in the BMW 130i Cup. In the past he did some GT racing (or was it his older brother Jacky?).

Is Donny Crevels out of the picture?
Will Jos Menten drive at PSI again? He would be a good candidate too.

BTW The Spyker F1 team has hired 6 drivers (or better: 6 drivers bought a seat ). Three drivers/car, two cars in total. So why not putting their F1 boys in the cars?
I am not sure if Donny is out of the picture. Jos will be driving with Peter Kox in the Lambo. Do FIA GT and LMS schedules clash?
Old 9 Feb 2007, 17:52 (Ref:1837511)   #19
JorritVD
Veteran

Netherlands
Netherlands
JorritVD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think this will be the drivers of Spyker Squadron this year.

Johnny Kane / Peter Dumbreck for full season.
Mike Hezemans can race at rounds: 1 Monza / 3 Nurburgring / 4 Spa / 5 Silverstone / 6 Interlagos.
Jaap van Lagen can race at rounds: 2 Valencia / 3 Nurburging / 5 Silverstone / 6 Interlagos
and Tom Coronel can race at rounds: 1 Monza / 3 Nurburgring / 4 Spa / 5 Silverstone / 6 Interlagos

There is only 1 driver who is availible for the second race. I have heard that there is maybee coming a plane from the Fia GT event to the LMS event.
Old 9 Feb 2007, 18:59 (Ref:1837556)   #20
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
I thought Kane was impressive last year , and he is free afaik ?
Old 11 Feb 2007, 21:59 (Ref:1838907)   #21
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As far as I know Jaap van Lagen will not race for Spyker this year...unless being asked later on. (Or so I was told).
Old 11 Feb 2007, 22:02 (Ref:1838910)   #22
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What is the point in guessing the drivers when Spyker is announcing plans/current progress this week?
Old 12 Feb 2007, 00:28 (Ref:1838938)   #23
The Badger
Veteran

Whats the point of trying to guess anything then ? Its a forum !!

And its fun .
Old 12 Feb 2007, 14:28 (Ref:1839396)   #24
gwyllion
Veteran

Belgium
gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!gwyllion is going for a new world record!
Only 1 factory car in LMS. First pilot confirmed is Jarek Janis.

The Speedy Racing car will also do LMS and is driven by Iradj Alexander-David and Andrea Chiesa.

source: http://www.endurance-info.com/article.php?sid=3163
Old 12 Feb 2007, 17:15 (Ref:1839541)   #25
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Also just one entry for Le Mans?
Old 13 Feb 2007, 15:56 (Ref:1840463)   #26
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
brielga should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It will be 2
Old 13 Feb 2007, 17:49 (Ref:1840546)   #27
The Badger
Veteran

I take it , you mean 2 by 1 works and 1 Speedy entry . But it also might be 3 !!!

Spyker on the Le Mans reserve list maybe , i hope !!!

Will Spyker be running the Speedy car or have Speedy set up their own team .

Im happy to see another Spyker out there , lovely little car and lovely colors too . Just need a couple in the ALMS now .
Old 13 Feb 2007, 19:46 (Ref:1840651)   #28
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
I take it , you mean 2 by 1 works and 1 Speedy entry . But it also might be 3 !!!

Spyker on the Le Mans reserve list maybe , i hope !!!

Will Spyker be running the Speedy car or have Speedy set up their own team .

Im happy to see another Spyker out there , lovely little car and lovely colors too . Just need a couple in the ALMS now .
Both cars will be run/supported by the factory. They will jointly test the GT2R at Valencia as per tomorrow.
Old 13 Feb 2007, 22:54 (Ref:1840807)   #29
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
The coloursceme of this Speedy Spyker is very nice! I hope they don't spoil it with to much big sponsor "stickers".
I really hope they get to enter three C8's. The more forces Spyker can muster,the bigger their chances for a class win!

That'd be SOOOO wicked!....would be very bad for my personal health too,come to think of it...
Old 13 Feb 2007, 23:29 (Ref:1840823)   #30
The Badger
Veteran

Yeah ..... 3 Spykers would be cool !