Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 5 Jan 2019, 21:07 (Ref:3874190)   #1
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Getting Your Picture Took

If you are racing on any particular weekend it might be worth advising members of the Ten Tenths Media types (photographers) when and where, and under what name you will appear under in the programme. It is always nice to look out for fellow members when wielding a camera.
Old 5 Jan 2019, 21:58 (Ref:3874194)   #2
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
If you are racing on any particular weekend it might be worth advising members of the Ten Tenths Media types (photographers) when and where, and under what name you will appear under in the programme. It is always nice to look out for fellow members when wielding a camera.
Good idea.
For my interest it would be good to spot fellow tenthers out on track and in the paddock beforehand aswell.I do like my programmes even when they can be a rip off.Remember a BRSCC event had a TCR UK meet on and it was a normal clubbie meet but added 2 quid on the price.😦
Old 6 Jan 2019, 22:43 (Ref:3874351)   #3
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Will try to remember to advise....but current plans are to wheel out the Alfa 75 V6 at CSCC's events at Silverstone 4 May, Oulton Park 25 May, Anglesey 20/21 July and Donington 26 October....probably not the night race

Any others subject to getting more finances than I anticipate.....ie if I get myself organised to sell some of my car collection.......
Old 7 Jan 2019, 06:47 (Ref:3874401)   #4
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
One way to advertise if you / anyone is attending a particular meeting is to post on the relevant race thread! All accessible by the race calendar......
Old 21 Jan 2019, 17:14 (Ref:3877549)   #5
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Hope this thread won't be spoiled… Bob, please, you're using a kind of letter box to host your pics, Goggle if I'm correct. Several years ago we had this here, professional use only and not Goggle but can find the name at the moment. Do you know if I could upload several on board videos for lets say ten or twelve days? The "weight" is an issue on Uteub' so have to go from HD to poor quality or quality for the poor! What would be the price if you can tell?
No worry to delete this one if you wish Mike.
Old 22 Jan 2019, 15:56 (Ref:3877722)   #6
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Gerard PM dispatched. No not Mrs May.