Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 9 Jan 2005, 15:01 (Ref:1196545)   #101
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Goodwin
I still find both of them fantastic value - travel from UK to LM including ticket for rather less than you would pay for a general admissin ticket for the F1 at silverstone - no contest really!
I would agree there Graham. As people know I have travelled to Le Mans twice on the coach and I have no problems. I would certainly do it again if I had too.
Old 9 Jan 2005, 15:03 (Ref:1196547)   #102
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I would again if I had to, but I'd rather not.
Old 9 Jan 2005, 17:09 (Ref:1196616)   #103
mcurtis26
Veteran

mcurtis26 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Le Mans tends to be a love or hate thing....i'm definitely the former....for sheer experience I don't think you can beat it, hopefully i'll be there this year. I flew into the circuit last time i went, and for convenience it can't be beaten, although it is a bit more expensive.
Old 9 Jan 2005, 18:47 (Ref:1196664)   #104
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There's a good chance we may fly to France next year, now that Brittany have the monopoly out of Portsmouth and can charge what they like......

Oops, I mean this year........

Last edited by Aysedasi; 9 Jan 2005 at 18:47.
Old 9 Jan 2005, 20:40 (Ref:1196745)   #105
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
There's a good chance we may fly to France next year, now that Brittany have the monopoly out of Portsmouth and can charge what they like......

Oops, I mean this year........
That's why I booked early and got quite a bargin, if I don't say so my self.....
Old 9 Jan 2005, 21:04 (Ref:1196763)   #106
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Would like to fly to the Le Mans airport obviously, but I'm looking forward to the drive down.
Old 9 Jan 2005, 21:17 (Ref:1196780)   #107
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I agree with that Mike, the drive down is all part of the fun. We'll probably just hop across and hire a couple of cars.
Old 14 Jan 2005, 10:48 (Ref:1200718)   #108
marcosgt
Racer

England
UK
marcosgt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmarcosgt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ring around your local coach companies.

All sorts of people run coach trip to Le Mans, not JUST the big (and expensive) names...

Cheers.