Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 31 May 2003, 20:43 (Ref:616122)   #1
JR Ewing
Veteran

JR Ewing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well done Dantley

Well to to forum member Dantley, Jon Lancely, who entertained us to day at Snett in a cracking FFord race..

On a roasting day, the Global Lights and BARC Single-seaters were pretty good too but, sadly, the TVR Tuscans now look well past their 'best-by date' and have very few drivers at all and no real top-liners, albeit Lee Caroline has got one of the biggest, flashiest motorhomes I've ever seen.
Old 2 Jun 2003, 12:31 (Ref:617695)   #2
dantley
Rookie

dantley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheers JR

It was a fun if very hot race, with my young rapid team mate giving me a good race, testing on friday was my first time out in anything since Dan Clarke detroyed my race and budget at castle coombe last year and seeing i was out in a new different chassis (ray) i was quite happy with it all, I wasnt really on top of the cars setup and had to drive pretty hard and on the edge to keep Charlie behind me !!

Sadly tho' sunday wasnt so good for us, we had made some major changes to the car for qualifying prior to the second race and the car felt great, sadly a lack of oil flags as i was the first to approach corum after someones engine blew sent me backwards into the wall damn hard as soon as i tried to turn in, in doing so I ripped the whole right hand side off the car and it felt like i was going over the barrier !!! was a massive shame as that lap until then was already a second quicker than my previous lap which had put me 5th on the grid and 5tenths off pole,

Never mind tho' was a very entertaining return to racing and i just hope i can get a budget to have another go.

Cheers

Jon
Old 3 Jun 2003, 15:44 (Ref:619319)   #3
JNWRF01
Veteran

England
Bedfordshire
JNWRF01 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey Jon - what are you doing in the old man's series again...you going to be out again in the national rounds? I am doing the NFFC round at Cadwell if you want to add to your damage bill!! Hope all is well, Jeremy