Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 21 May 2020, 18:51 (Ref:3977595)   #26
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I got my refund today.
Rather poignant, since today is the day you were excitedly looking forward to when you started the thread.
Old 23 May 2020, 11:14 (Ref:3977863)   #27
Robert
Racer

Robert should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyopenroad View Post
Rather poignant, since today is the day you were excitedly looking forward to when you started the thread.
Indeed. And if I ever get my money back from the cruise company I'll book for next year or the year after.
Old 23 May 2020, 13:29 (Ref:3977876)   #28
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Just a shame you had to miss out. Hope you get to back there again sometime soon, maybe next year, after missing out this year
Old 25 May 2020, 05:50 (Ref:3978174)   #29
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
This time three years ago I was there for the GP, it's a tad depressing looking back now especially knowing there currently isn't any racing on