Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 10 Nov 2018, 21:06 (Ref:3862257)   #6061
Napolis
Rookie

Napolis should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wTE...iEavbCyoYBaJ7M

Full Press Release
Old 10 Nov 2018, 21:07 (Ref:3862258)   #6062
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There is a new thread dedicated to Glickenhaus LMP1:

https://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153445

Last edited by Adam43; 10 Nov 2018 at 22:19.
Old 10 Nov 2018, 23:18 (Ref:3862284)   #6063
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new lap record!TF110 is going for a new lap record!TF110 is going for a new lap record!TF110 is going for a new lap record!TF110 is going for a new lap record!TF110 is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
They can't be short of a bob or two to keep doing what they're currently doing......
My thoughts as well. If they were broke, there'd be no entry from them at all. But they are here, pay for their entry, drivers, engine, design their own car etc. None of that says to me that they are struggling for cash. That's not to say they're well off either.
Old 11 Nov 2018, 04:06 (Ref:3862325)   #6064
FormulaFox
Veteran

United States
Ohio
FormulaFox is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
That's not to say they're well off either.

This is what I was getting at with my joke. Obviously they have money, but they're currently the most prevalent example of only having just enough to keep going.
Old 11 Nov 2018, 10:24 (Ref:3862360)   #6065
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Call my Name
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
But keep going they do, for which they get polite applause from me.
Old 11 Nov 2018, 12:42 (Ref:3862377)   #6066
FormulaFox
Veteran

United States
Ohio
Quote:
Agreed....But I'm still gonna poke fun at them when the opportunity presents itself.

Hey, Intersport got no protection and they were from my home state. And got better results. And produced my absolute all-time favorite car/livery combination. If they weren't off-limits, no way am I letting a team like ByKolles off the hook!
Old 11 Nov 2018, 13:14 (Ref:3862383)   #6067
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Call my Name
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaFox View Post
Agreed....But I'm still gonna poke fun at them when the opportunity presents itself.

Hey, Intersport got no protection and they were from my home state. And got better results. And produced my absolute all-time favorite car/livery combination. If they weren't off-limits, no way am I letting a team like ByKolles off the hook!
It's your opinion and your right, I suppose, but it serves no purpose than to give you amusement..... No-one is off limits but just saying 'Yah boo' to one team because you're favourite came in for some criticism seems pretty pointless....
Old 11 Nov 2018, 16:23 (Ref:3862408)   #6068
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I am British so we will always support the underdog that turns up every race and tries, rather than the big budget teams that think that because they spend the most they have a right to win
Old 11 Nov 2018, 17:05 (Ref:3862413)   #6069
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Six years ago they got a job lot of fluorescent yellow paint which fell off the back of a lorry. Saved them a fortune since.
Old 11 Nov 2018, 17:13 (Ref:3862414)   #6070
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaFox View Post

Amazing. Nothing wrong with the odd joke, as certainly I am up for with ByKolles. However your particular schadenfreude is bizarre. I think we might be getting to the nub of the issue.

Whatever, I’m totally up for them pulling off a good result. They’ve stuck with it for years. Fair play to them.
Old 11 Nov 2018, 20:40 (Ref:3862576)   #6071
FormulaFox
Veteran

United States
Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Whatever, I’m totally up for them pulling off a good result. They’ve stuck with it for years. Fair play to them.

100% agree. Keep in mind that just because I joke about something doesn't mean I hate it.