Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 5 Jun 2019, 15:26 (Ref:3908082)   #76
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Dairylea triangles then......?
Old 5 Jun 2019, 15:28 (Ref:3908083)   #77
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Dairylea triangles then......?
Well they would certainly be a talking point
Old 5 Jun 2019, 17:10 (Ref:3908102)   #78
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I actually rather like them. And Babybel.

But I think I'm going to struggle to get out to Burley for Helen's fudge. I may have to see if they have Lymington fudge instead......
Old 5 Jun 2019, 17:18 (Ref:3908105)   #79
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:

But I think I'm going to struggle to get out to Burley for Helen's fudge. I may have to see if they have Lymington fudge instead......
Helen will like whatever you bring and i am sure our overseas friends will too,
and yes i am afraid to admit it like dairy lee triangles as well a hark back to childhood i think
Old 5 Jun 2019, 18:38 (Ref:3908133)   #80
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Now epmtying before refueling with decent beverages!

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 5 Jun 2019, 18:45 (Ref:3908135)   #81
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
One dry one sweet i presume
Old 5 Jun 2019, 18:50 (Ref:3908138)   #82
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
One dry one sweet i presume
Why not??

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 5 Jun 2019, 20:11 (Ref:3908159)   #83
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

That's okay, I'm meant to be on a diet
Old 5 Jun 2019, 20:13 (Ref:3908161)   #84
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Righto, I'll bring you some ice cubes then.....

Hmmm, that may not work......
Old 5 Jun 2019, 22:10 (Ref:3908179)   #85
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Righto, I'll bring you some ice cubes then.....

Hmmm, that may not work......
certainly not my weather guru (you) has assured me it will be warm and dry
Old 6 Jun 2019, 06:55 (Ref:3908222)   #86
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post
That's okay, I'm meant to be on a diet
stroopwafel liquor can be included in any diet...
Old 6 Jun 2019, 08:43 (Ref:3908231)   #87
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cheese

Quote:
Just purchased some cornish quartz cheddar for the meet, lets hope it lasts that long, hoping someone else will bring stilton as i know our french friends do appreciate good cheese
More than happy to bring some decent stilton - was going to bring Cheddar, but if you've got some decent Cheddar I'll see what I can purchase
Old 6 Jun 2019, 08:47 (Ref:3908232)   #88
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by eps View Post
More than happy to bring some decent stilton - was going to bring Cheddar, but if you've got some decent Cheddar I'll see what I can purchase
Think we have cheddar too, could be a cheddar overload!
Old 6 Jun 2019, 08:56 (Ref:3908234)   #89
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
You could easily become cheesed off with it.......
Old 6 Jun 2019, 09:03 (Ref:3908235)   #90
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Cheese

Quote:
Of course you can never have too much Cheddar..!
Old 6 Jun 2019, 10:39 (Ref:3908250)   #91
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
To much Cheese? words that should never be used together. Cheese is the food of the god's. The english and french do not agree on much food wise but both have a love for cheese.
Old 6 Jun 2019, 11:03 (Ref:3908251)   #92
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Absolutely agree. There is no such thing as too much cheese.
Old 6 Jun 2019, 11:52 (Ref:3908274)   #93
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Absolutely agree. There is no such thing as too much cheese.
roger, copy, 5/5
Old 6 Jun 2019, 17:15 (Ref:3908311)   #94
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
But saying that, there is a trend here in the uk to sell cheeses flavoured with stuff, live chilli,chives and other stong tasting stuff, not a big fan of those
Old 6 Jun 2019, 21:38 (Ref:3908358)   #95
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
Agreed - proper cheese not plastic fantastic coated in rubbish.

Although.... I have made some Chilli and Lime Gin for the meet.
Old 7 Jun 2019, 07:11 (Ref:3908401)   #96
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well actually cheap coated in wax or something similar is easier to keep in good condition when you do not have a fridge in the car or at the campsite, luckily we know have access to a fridge thanks to Vince
Old 7 Jun 2019, 07:29 (Ref:3908405)   #97
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
But saying that, there is a trend here in the uk to sell cheeses flavoured with stuff, live chilli,chives and other stong tasting stuff, not a big fan of those

Absolutely! Cheese is cheese and shouldn't be played around with.

The english and french aren't in complete agreement over cheese. At meal times, should it be consumed after the main course and before dessert (french), or after the dessert (english)?
Old 7 Jun 2019, 07:33 (Ref:3908406)   #98
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well you can't expect the french to be in complete agreement, they will always want to be a little different to us brits, even if they know in thier hearts that cheese should be eaten after desert
Old 7 Jun 2019, 07:55 (Ref:3908410)   #99
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Vieux View Post
The english and french aren't in complete agreement over cheese. At meal times, should it be consumed after the main course and before dessert (french), or after the dessert (english)?
Problem solved - eat it as a dessert!
Old 7 Jun 2019, 08:39 (Ref:3908412)   #100
Le Vieux
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Problem solved - eat it as a dessert!
Fromage blanc to the rescue!

I still prefer cheese before dessert. All the savoury before the sweet, not savoury - sweet - savoury.