Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 30 Mar 2024, 05:08 (Ref:4203374)   #776
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Love the colour and great looking truck. Enjoy it.
Old 30 Mar 2024, 08:24 (Ref:4203381)   #777
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Nice truck, so good to see people can treat themselves buying a vehicule. I love the interior and find the center console absolutely stunning. Don't like the last picture tho, so WTF??
Old 30 Mar 2024, 13:07 (Ref:4203393)   #778
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I wanted a luxury unit for the weekend bingo and coffee sessions so I scooped me up one of these. It's a 2024 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport Crew Cab 4x4. It's a slightly above mid-level equipped truck for those uninitiated.

It's the last of the Hemi powered trucks and of course it's burgundy. SPACE TRUCK! It sent me a text message on Wednesday asking if I meant to leave it unlocked.

I'm gonna miss my truck but I squeezed every dime out of it and I work hard and deserve a nice truck, dangit. Sorry for all the pics but I'm kinda (very) excited! Also, it hauls ass with a 3.92 rear gear and a 8-speed ZF gearbox. It's basically a Vantage.
Winner!
Old 30 Mar 2024, 19:49 (Ref:4203408)   #779
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks fellas! Appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post

Can't wait to meet her. Gonna miss the old girl, but looking forward to meeting the new one and her 'adjustments'. Leveling kit step 1?
No, I have to let the wallet cool down and be good. I'm going to get some miles out of the tires before I level it and replace them. I just spent $1100 on side steps because I'm falling in and out of it. 1. side steps 2. windows tinted 3. new tonneau 4. 24" Magnaflow muffler 5. leveling kit 6. tires
Old 31 Mar 2024, 02:29 (Ref:4203419)   #780
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Short box and I can give ya a Ram trifold soft tonneau here in a bit. It's a BIT pollened currently though

And Sports option is the only way to go on DTs, just look much better without the chrome compared to the DSs.

Last edited by broadrun96; 31 Mar 2024 at 02:37.
Old 31 Mar 2024, 02:40 (Ref:4203420)   #781
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Short box and I can give ya a Ram trifold soft tonneau here in a bit. It's a BIT pollened currently though

And Sports option is the only way to go on DTs, just look much better without the chrome compared to the DSs.
I cleaned up mine and it kinda fits but is an inch shorter than it should be.

While I've always been envious of your truck, it wasn't tell I was shopping for them when I realized what you did there. That's a very geeky order, we might just get along.
Old 31 Mar 2024, 02:58 (Ref:4203421)   #782
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, she was a very particular order and most would call her a budget PowerWagon or Rebel. But PW are 80k and Rebels have a GOD AWFUL interior without getting the GT package. I haven't seen another Backcountry yet locally and they stopped it this year, Akins didn't even know what it was but were very interested when it showed up, had the GM come out to see her.

But I've got a few bits and bobs coming in for her, hopefully by Mitty time they'll be in and installed.
Old 31 Mar 2024, 05:05 (Ref:4203424)   #783
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Yeah, she was a very particular order and most would call her a budget PowerWagon or Rebel. But PW are 80k and Rebels have a GOD AWFUL interior without getting the GT package. I haven't seen another Backcountry yet locally and they stopped it this year, Akins didn't even know what it was but were very interested when it showed up, had the GM come out to see her.

But I've got a few bits and bobs coming in for her, hopefully by Mitty time they'll be in and installed.
Nice! Looking forward to seeing it! I've got to get tires for the camper at minimum before the Mitty.

The Rebel is the best value Ram, imo. It looks great until you open the doors and you see the interior was designed by Guy Fieri. I told the salesman I wish they had a middle aged man edition Rebel. That's exactly what you created.