Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Sep 2019, 16:15 (Ref:3926947)   #196
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Awwww. I was enjoying this!

Note that Rick Parffit Jr, the British GT driver was sponsored by Rich Energy. He's replaced that sponsorship with....Whytes Bikes.
Perhaps they could sponsor Hass as well.
Old 13 Sep 2019, 15:18 (Ref:3927742)   #197
Richard Casto
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Durham, NC, USA
Richard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I was curious, so I looked to see if Rich Energy has unwound their links to Haas. Their main website still has F1/Haas content up. They did have a well done tweet that mentions the divorce...

https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...32335716261891

Quote:
CEO William Storey "I would like to thank @HaasF1Team for great efforts in our partnership. It is regrettable they got caught in crossfire of a shareholder dispute which led to this wholly avoidable fiasco. I wish the team the very best & our passion for motorsport unabated" #F1
Richard
Old 13 Sep 2019, 22:36 (Ref:3927812)   #198
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don’t think that tweet is genuine. It is borderline professional.
Old Yesterday, 20:18 (Ref:3928958)   #199
Richard Casto
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Durham, NC, USA
Richard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameRichard Casto will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I don’t think that tweet is genuine. It is borderline professional.
Too professional to stick. Rich Energy is back at it in what looks like to me to be some type of passive aggressive mention...

https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...28707535249408

If you don't care to look at the tweet, here is the text...

Quote:
We wish @HaasF1Team the best of luck in negotiations selling the team to Saudi investors. An excellent team and great investment #haasf1 #sale #business #F1 #Singaporegp
#richenergy #betterthanredbull #Saudi #MiddleEast #Motorsport
Its sort of like walking up to a crowd at work and saying... "So Jim, how is your job hunt going?" Everyone (including Jim's boss) looks at Jim... who may or may not be actually looking to quit his job.

Sort of a "when did you quit beating your wife" moment.

(Edit: Another bizarre tweet earlier doing a backhand to F1 https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...40708858920961 Throwing shade as the new kids say!)

Richard

Last edited by Richard Casto; Yesterday at 20:27.
Old Today, 10:05 (Ref:3929053)   #200
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That clip of how good TT riders are is filled with Monster cans. Which is amusing.