Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 13 Jul 2019, 13:27 (Ref:3917348)   #16
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapov-i-c View Post
Nice to know that I could have a career as a stand up.
Old 13 Jul 2019, 13:30 (Ref:3917349)   #17
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Gasly quicker than Verstappen. Unbelievable.
Old 13 Jul 2019, 13:31 (Ref:3917350)   #18
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I get to watch this on terrestrial TV, namely C4. Makes a welcome change. Great intro as ever.
Old 13 Jul 2019, 13:31 (Ref:3917351)   #19
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSodemo should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSodemo should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSodemo should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Why have they narrowed the Hangar Straight?
Old 13 Jul 2019, 13:33 (Ref:3917352)   #20
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Max had to do another lap to get quicker. Unbelievable.
Old 13 Jul 2019, 13:35 (Ref:3917353)   #21
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
Why have they narrowed the Hangar Straight?
Have they? Did someone say, or does it look narrow? I was just thinking it looked wide on the telly. I think there has been some resurfacing this year:
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...motogp-warning

It could do with some tarmac run off though
Old 13 Jul 2019, 13:42 (Ref:3917355)   #22
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
José Mourinho to be next Ferrari F1 team manager. You heard it here first.
Old 13 Jul 2019, 13:44 (Ref:3917358)   #23
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Some tyre malarkey from Ferrari.
Old 13 Jul 2019, 13:45 (Ref:3917359)   #24
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
"I'm fascinated to hear what these cars sound like on the limit, so turn your volume up and listen to this".

Ant. They should terrible. That was the dullest example of a racing car sound I've ever heard. And I watch Formula E.
Old 13 Jul 2019, 13:47 (Ref:3917360)   #25
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Norris makes it, Carlos doesn't. I like them both so seeing Carlos struggle is painful.
Old 13 Jul 2019, 13:50 (Ref:3917363)   #26
Anyopenroad
Racer

European Union
London
Anyopenroad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAnyopenroad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
José Mourinho to be next Ferrari F1 team manager. You heard it here first.
A perfect character match.
Old 13 Jul 2019, 13:56 (Ref:3917364)   #27
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
"I'm fascinated to hear what these cars sound like on the limit, so turn your volume up and listen to this".

Ant. They should terrible. That was the dullest example of a racing car sound I've ever heard. And I watch Formula E.
Yes, but it was interesting and impressive. I enjoyed the clip.

I’m managing to not let this stuff get in the way of my enjoyment. There is nothing that can be done about this over this race weekend.

The previous engines never sounded good on the in car anyway! The sound quality was poo. To be fair, the only really sounded loud, even out the car, not like a proper V8.

What is more impressive with these engines is the power delivery and torque. The previous lot were rubbish. There is a chance of spinning these cars on acceleration.

We’re in the rabbit hole again
Old 13 Jul 2019, 14:03 (Ref:3917365)   #28
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
It is I-Leclerc is only third.

So close with Bottas and Hamilton!

Verstappen fourth. Unbelievable.
Old 13 Jul 2019, 14:04 (Ref:3917366)   #29
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePeter Mallett will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I believe it.
Old 13 Jul 2019, 14:06 (Ref:3917367)   #30
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
I wonder if he was hampered by turbo lag all the way?

Hopefully they stay close in the race.