Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 7 Jun 2004, 19:52 (Ref:996584)   #1
Remus
Racer

Remus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brit GP ticket question

Just recieved my tickets from Mr Postman, and I'm curious about the 'Friday and Saturday roving ticket' notice. I have bought farm enclosure passes, so they count as silver. Does this mean I can rove around the farm and bridge enclosures, or is it a full roving ticket that allows me to check out other grandstands I've not been in. before?
I could understand someone being a bit peeved if they have paid top prices for gold seats, such as copse, only to find someone else sat there for qualifying. I have not been for the past two years, so if anybody has any experience of these types of tickets could they please enlighten me. Thanks.
Old 8 Jun 2004, 13:33 (Ref:997293)   #2
Andy H
Racer

Andy H should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Remus - my understand is this you're seat is only "reserved" for the Sunday. So on Fri/Sat you can go in any Gold or Silver - you won't be nicking someone's seat as none are reserved.

The silverstone site says "For Friday/Saturday in place of an allocated seat we give you a roving seat in any grandstand or enclosure open on the day" - this comment is for both Gold and Silver.
Old 8 Jun 2004, 14:44 (Ref:997356)   #3
Remus
Racer

Remus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for that Andy.