Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 26 May 2006, 07:38 (Ref:1619245)   #1
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
endurance-info website

I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but the people behind the Sportscar and GT section of the French Infoscourse.com have gone their own way and set up http://www.endurance-info.com/

There's a countdown to the launch on Monday.
Old 26 May 2006, 08:02 (Ref:1619266)   #2
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Goodbye infoscourse.org, hello endurance-info.com!

I hope our forum moderators won't mind me posting this news in the Sportscar and GT Racing section of the forum, I feel this is the most appropriate place.

Quote:
www.endurance-info.com
The "rendez-vous" for sportscar racing fans
and professionals on the web

www.infoscourse.org has become the “rendez-vous” for endurance fans on the web over the last few years. But the time has come for the editorial staff to become independant in order to prepare for a brighter future. So, we have decided to leave the Infos-Course Association and create our own website www.endurance-info.com. As of June 2nd www.infoscourse.org will cease operations.

A new name, a new look, new functionalities and new goodies will appear, but the editorial content will continue in the same vein. Sportscar racing with prototypes and GTs will always be at the heart of www.endurance-info.com.

remainder snipped by p-c - see the Press Release forum for the text in its entirety

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83928
I (for one) wish Laurent and his 'crew' every success with their new venture.

Oops, sorry Truckosaurus!!

Last edited by paul-collins; 26 May 2006 at 17:30. Reason: Second thread on the subject!!
Old 26 May 2006, 08:07 (Ref:1619271)   #3
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus
I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but the people behind the Sportscar and GT section of the French Infoscourse.com have gone their own way and set up http://www.endurance-info.com/

There's a countdown to the launch on Monday.
Sorry mate!

Your thread wasn't here when I started preparing the one I've just posted. I wonder if you could merge, Ayse?
Old 26 May 2006, 08:53 (Ref:1619302)   #4
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Second is Nowhere.
Old 26 May 2006, 09:06 (Ref:1619314)   #5
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckosaurus
Second is Nowhere.
Old 30 May 2006, 11:54 (Ref:1622864)   #6
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Will it be translatable into Anglais ?
Old 30 May 2006, 13:12 (Ref:1622924)   #7
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
The 'old' site used to have English articles on it, so they might make the effort for us Rosbifs again...

Otherwise it's good practice for your old schoolboy francais.
Old 30 May 2006, 13:29 (Ref:1622942)   #8
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
it can be googled

but french is such a beautiful language ...
Old 30 May 2006, 13:34 (Ref:1622948)   #9
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
But all my french teachers at school were beautiful young french women. How was i supposed to concentrate on learning............
Old 6 Jun 2006, 09:50 (Ref:1628322)   #10
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
I've only just noticed that there is an RSS/XML feed for the Endurance Info site, at http://www.endurance-info.com/backend.php