Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 13 Sep 2007, 10:09 (Ref:2010977)   #1
timtime
Rookie

timtime should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Europeans Finals 2007 Santa Pod

I have updated my website with photos from the recent European finals at Santa Pod. They can be viewed at www.timtime.co.uk particular favourites include

http://www.timtime.co.uk/album_efinalssat07.html picture 120 on page 8 and picture 179 on page 12.

Tim
Old 14 Sep 2007, 07:37 (Ref:2012307)   #2
Andrew Kitson
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
5 minutes from Snetterton
Andrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good pics Tim, great meeting wasn't it!
Old 14 Sep 2007, 09:25 (Ref:2012410)   #3
timtime
Rookie

Andrew

It certainly was a great meeting, the drama was non stop in so many classes. Top Fuel was I suppose most noticeable particularly the dramas with Lex Joon in both getting qualified and then in the eliminations, I was so pleased for Urs but I bet he never thought realistically he would be going home as champion.

The Top Fuel bike final as well both going in on equal points, I was pleased for Ian King but it was one of those where Luigi certainly wasn't a loser.

I was pleased as well that so many people stopped to watch the sportsman classes too, it was a fitting end too such a troubled season.

Regards

Tim
Old 19 Sep 2007, 11:48 (Ref:2017840)   #4
timtime
Rookie

I have further updated my website with two further galleries from the European Finals one covering the on track action from Sunday at
http://www.timtime.co.uk/album_efinalssun07.html and another which is a collection of shots from around the pits, portraits, presentations and sleeping salesmen at http://www.timtime.co.uk/album_efinalspits07.html .

It is amazing what you notice looking back including Joran Persakers car picking up both the front wheels, Urs Erbacher taking one hand off the butterfly in the Final and Gary Page cocking up one front wheel all at about the 600ft mark.

Hope you enjoy

Tim