Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 13 Jan 2003, 16:49 (Ref:473202)   #1
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Some short movies...

If you wanna donwload some short LM movies, try this :

http://perso.club-internet.fr/jedesc/html/main3.htm

You'll have, at the Ford chicane, Toyota, GT1 Porsche, Old Esperante... in 1998...
Old 13 Jan 2003, 17:20 (Ref:473235)   #2
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
oh god...whens pq again?!
Old 13 Jan 2003, 17:31 (Ref:473241)   #3
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
The same weekend as the Champ Cars at Brands
Old 13 Jan 2003, 18:20 (Ref:473281)   #4
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Has Brands been confirmed?, and which circuit are they using, cos it would be stupid using the Indy circuit, despite having raced on it before.
Someone in CART was saying if they did that, there would be no overtaking at all, except in pitstops, because they'd take paddock so fast(180mph) that they wouldn't have enought road to make a pass at druids.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 23:31 (Ref:473455)   #5
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
It is the Indy circuit I'm afraid
Old 14 Jan 2003, 06:25 (Ref:473632)   #6
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
4th of May, not so far (less than four months) ! I'll go to the track on Thursday, and maybe buy the new 70' years birthday DVD...

Kdr, are you coming to PQ ?
Old 14 Jan 2003, 13:01 (Ref:473847)   #7
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
fab...i intend to be there. especially if irvine signs for bentley...that'll be a big story over here.

btw...the cart race is the following day and is being held on the brands indy circuit. which is a bit like holding the 24 hours of endurance and efficiency on the bugatti circuit!
Old 14 Jan 2003, 13:07 (Ref:473852)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
fab...i intend to be there. especially if irvine signs for bentley...that'll be a big story over here.

Really? Why?
Old 14 Jan 2003, 13:16 (Ref:473871)   #9
kdr
Veteran

you know what ayse...i have no idea!

i'll get asked for pictures of him in a bentley though - that'll get me the trip down to la sarthe in may, so i'm not complaining!
Old 14 Jan 2003, 13:34 (Ref:473878)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fair enough - don't you just love gullible people...... !
Old 14 Jan 2003, 16:51 (Ref:474079)   #11
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
fab...i intend to be there.
We have to plan a meeting !
Old 14 Jan 2003, 16:56 (Ref:474090)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Plenty of time. We will definitely sort something this year.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 06:17 (Ref:474775)   #13
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Plenty of time. We will definitely sort something this year.
If I can remember, something was planned six month ago to do a TT tee-shirt to make the meeting easier... let's start this discussion again !
Old 15 Jan 2003, 08:19 (Ref:474820)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yes, that would be good. I'm hoping to produce my own again this year, preferably not of the self-destructing variety though, unlike 2002!
Old 15 Jan 2003, 18:35 (Ref:475395)   #15
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Yes, that would be good. I'm hoping to produce my own again this year, preferably not of the self-destructing variety though, unlike 2002!
How about a joint Aysedasi, Le Mans News, Ten-Tenths one????