Old 15 Nov 2010, 19:11 (Ref:2791226)   #1
atracing
Rookie

United Kingdom
Braintree, Essex
atracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Track Day / SAXMAX / Stockhatch Race car for sale

Hi all,

For sale is my race winning SAXMAX race car, which is only for sale due to now being to old to race in SAXMAX, and looking for a new challenge.

The car has only raced two seasons and has suffered no major accident damage ever (only minor cosmetic). It has always been meticulously maintained with no expense spared when it came to the mechanical running of the car, and as such has never broken down on me during a race.

The car/driver combination currently holds the lap records at both Brands Hatch Indy and Silverstone National circuits.

The car is ideal for entering in Saxmax in 2011, converting to stock hatch specification, or would make an excellent track day car.

Support is available for your first test session, and negotiable for a full season.

There is an extensive spares package available for this car, which is to be negotiated, it includes the following:
26 wheels, well over 30 tyres (26 of which are on wheels), spare engine and gearbox, spare fuel cell, multiple spare panels (inc. doors and boots), spare seat. This just scratches the surface of the spares, there's enough to fill our long wheel base van, and probably enough to run a two or three car team!

Current engine is 5 meetings old.
Spare engine 1 meeting old.
Gearbox has zero miles, recent rebuild.
As mentioned a highly extensive spares package. Contact for details.
(Full spares package not included in the price shown)

Car will have the new 2011 saxmax spec front end included.

For anymore information or pictures please feel free to email: aaron@atracing.co.uk

or phone me: 07780 336 072

Sorry if I've misplaced this!

Thanks guys,
Aaron