Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 20 Jul 2000, 12:46 (Ref:24357)   #1
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

With teams looking at young talents from everywhere to be in one of their cars, hoping to find another talent of MS calibre, take a look at Formula Holden and you would notice one hell of a genius in the form of Christian Murchison, who actually led the championship impressively in his rookie year 2000 until the most recent race when a DNF (the first this season) finally puts an end to his strings of powerful finishes. Said he'd like to progess to F3000, wonder if he would be on the F1 grid by the year 2003 or 2004....i'd put my money on it. (at least he's one hell of a fighter too, a fighter with loads of brains and talent)! what do you think of his chances?
Old 20 Jul 2000, 14:50 (Ref:24363)   #2
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
this should possibly be in the all other classes forum ...but as i was at this latest round of the series at winton i guess I can have my say about it..when Murcho was in Formula ford i didnt really take alot of notice of him but thats not to say he wasnt quick ..he probably should have won the series but he did develop a reputation of being a wild guy who liked to throw his car off the track..this year he has moved onto formula Holden and i honestly thought.."Oh no ..look out hes gonna kill someone"..but he has proved me wrong because he has done extremely well this year and as you said GT_R he was leading the series in his rookie year..and then came winton...I was blown away by him..if aggression has anything to do with it then this kid is better than Schumacher..he simply attacked everything like a WDC hung in the balance throwing caution to the wind but of course this lead to his ultimate downfall ..i think i saw him spin at least 6 times over the weekend but he kept going and the ground he made up was incredible..but then he spun again..i believe he has alot to learn in the way of controling his agression but he has won a fan in me and I wish him well...as for F1 or F3000 for that matter..possible but he needs alot more financial support than what he is getting now..and F1 is along way from formula Holden ..but he should give it a go because he may just turn out to be something very special from what I saw at Winton he does have a big future in the sport and only time will tell..

CHEERS
Marcus