Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Notices

Old 27 Dec 2020, 13:20 (Ref:4025409)   #196
midgetman
Veteran

England
Rural Wiltshire
midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!midgetman is going for a new world record!
Do they do Carbon coffee pods yet? You'll certainly need them soon if you're expecting to keep up with Alan and Delta LOL

Lovely day out today, was thinking of a bike ride but sanity prevailed. Spot of work it is then :-)
Old 27 Dec 2020, 15:21 (Ref:4025418)   #197
Gerard C
Veteran

Wallis & Futuna
Paris area
Gerard C should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No carbon yet, sorry. But knowing how many toilet rolls have been recently sold, I guess someone will come with a nice idea…*Faire des vélos de merde, peut-être? Allez savoir, mon cher Max, les Français sont inventifs dans le "besoin"!

With winds reaching at least 140 kph here, cyclists are half happy, depending on which direction they ride… This barely affects my Ebicycle!
Quand on va mettre les imbéciles en orbite, ça va parler français dans l'espace! Macron voulut être roi, il a l'air fin maintenant! Je ne cherche pas à être populaire. Vouloir être populaire c'est faire voeu de médiocrité. Now, lets go racing!
Old 1 Jan 2021, 01:58 (Ref:4026192)   #198
esper
Veteran

Netherlands
nl
esper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I got pugs tyres on “ pression” ( had a few pression last night) waiting for just a few hours dry to test the French ***** . Sleep well and happy new year to you all

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Old 1 Jan 2021, 10:43 (Ref:4026233)   #199
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Happy New Year everyone!

The final setup made it home just before New Year.

Corima wheels and a 56 chainring with a new 8-speed cassette for racing use.

Old 1 Jan 2021, 15:09 (Ref:4026286)   #200
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Happy New Year Louis. I'm going to give you a race at Zandvoort.
Old 4 Jan 2021, 10:32 (Ref:4026680)   #201
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Happy New Year Louis. I'm going to give you a race at Zandvoort.
Happy New Year Iain and depending on the calendar, I'll bring it to a race so you can sample it
Old 4 Jan 2021, 11:23 (Ref:4026688)   #202
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duddha View Post
Happy New Year Iain and depending on the calendar, I'll bring it to a race so you can sample it
Old Today, 09:11 (Ref:4030398)   #203
bauble
Veteran

England
Luton, which is nowhere near ,,,?
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wrong link, posted.

First item might make you smile. It did me!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/wSXnFbGsctc94eEL7

Last edited by bauble; Today at 09:16.