Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 25 May 2019, 19:04 (Ref:3905736)   #26
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Certainly Ferrari appear to have blown this season.
Old 25 May 2019, 20:54 (Ref:3905759)   #27
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This isn't shocking anymore as it is an every week occurrence for several years now.
Old 26 May 2019, 00:03 (Ref:3905767)   #28
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They are, unfortunately, conforming to the stereotype. As are Mercedes. If Haas start fitting chrome bumpers to their cars we would need to as Peter Ustinov to commentate.
Old 26 May 2019, 00:28 (Ref:3905768)   #29
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
Ferrari need a "racer" in control. One that works by his balls not a computer...
Would you believe this Team has had near 70 years in F1? No..
It just appears Ferrari has 70 years experience in F1, but
Ferrari have had one year's experience 70 times.
Old 26 May 2019, 00:41 (Ref:3905769)   #30
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
Ferrari need a "racer" in control. One that works by his balls not a computer...
They just need to do it better. Strike the right balance.

I don’t think you can claim their problem is they follow the computer too much. Mercedes are pummelling them and I don’t see their approach as (non computer) racer led (I am certainly not saying they or Ferrari aren’t racers).
Old 26 May 2019, 05:13 (Ref:3905780)   #31
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I always thought Ferrari had confusion & chaos built into their DNA.
Old 26 May 2019, 07:47 (Ref:3905798)   #32
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well the pressure is on Ferrari to make up for the mess they made in quali but let us just say Ferrari under pressure seem to make more mistakes.
Old 26 May 2019, 08:13 (Ref:3905800)   #33
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Welcome to the Scuderia Charl!

I am left wondering if Toto went round to see Charl Leclerc with the offer of a contract last night following qualifying.
Old 26 May 2019, 09:05 (Ref:3905802)   #34
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Ferrari is continuing to be a joke. They should have kept Kimi one more season to maintain some stability.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Well Kimi couldn't even beat Vettel and only a single victory in 5 seasons, and I don't recall any other times Kimi should have won a race but didn't. I can already recall one race Leclerc should have won this year.

Kimi has 6 wins in 10 years. He just isn't good enough to keep in a top 2 team anymore, imo.
Old 26 May 2019, 09:09 (Ref:3905804)   #35
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
When will Ferrari get something right? Even by their recent standards that was a shocking decision to leave Leclerc in the pits. The organised days of Brawn/Todt/Schumi/Byrne seem a long distance memory

Nice tribute by the Mercs to Lauda, not only getting a 1-2, but also painting their halos red, even it does remind me of Schumi in the Merc with his red helmet

Also good to see both STRs up there and good jobs by Kevin and Danny too
Old 26 May 2019, 11:37 (Ref:3905831)   #36
ApexTurtle
Racer

United States
ApexTurtle is a back marker
These things happen with these stupid tyre rules. Remember Hamilton was almost knocked out of Singapore Q1 in the exact same fashion but just managed to scrape by with the tiniest of margins.
Old 26 May 2019, 13:13 (Ref:3905846)   #37
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Rear of the field looks like they're going Medium tires, and that may all be tossed aside if the forecast holds. Looks like 90% chance of rain to come, rain maybe 15km from the track and moving that way.

Rain seems to be the theme of the weekend, chance at Monaco and looks likely at Indy as well.
Old 26 May 2019, 13:15 (Ref:3905847)   #38
ApexTurtle
Racer

United States
ApexTurtle is a back marker
Well I turned it off after the start. I think the championship is done now too, Bottas had to make a statement here and failed.
Old 26 May 2019, 13:18 (Ref:3905849)   #39
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I’ve left it on.

Well done Max, good start, but didn’t push his hand too much.

Well done Leclerc, he outside didn’t work, but the inside did. I don’t remember a Lowes (sic) overtake for decades. Although I had many years where I didn’t have a telly after I sold it in the Ferrari domination years.
Old 26 May 2019, 13:20 (Ref:3905850)   #40
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexTurtle View Post
Well I turned it off after the start. I think the championship is done now too, Bottas had to make a statement here and failed.
Yup, cause strange things never happen with rain at Monaco ever. I would say more of a LH hater than actual race fan at all. Don't like him winning and his attitude when he's not leading but there are 19 other cars on the track
Old 26 May 2019, 13:21 (Ref:3905851)   #41
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I’ve left it on.

Well done Max, good start, but didn’t push his hand too much.

Well done Leclerc, he outside didn’t work, but the inside did. I don’t remember a Lowes (sic) overtake for decades. Although I had many years where I didn’t have a telly after I sold it in the Ferrari domination years.

Leclerc is going to make this fun. It's either going to be spectacular or a stupid accident.
Old 26 May 2019, 13:23 (Ref:3905853)   #42
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Wow. Wow. Wow.
Old 26 May 2019, 13:23 (Ref:3905856)   #43
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post

Leclerc is going to make this fun. It's either going to be spectacular or a stupid accident.
Yup, they mentioned at the start and I agree, he's got the wreckers or checkers mentality today. Although he's being held up by the guys in front also on Mediums. Wow, he passed at Rascasse BARELY
Old 26 May 2019, 13:24 (Ref:3905858)   #44
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Not so wow
Old 26 May 2019, 13:25 (Ref:3905859)   #45
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is awesome fun. I'm glad my TV still has power to it!
Old 26 May 2019, 13:25 (Ref:3905860)   #46
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Yeah, that one wasn't as well done. The Hulk is a little scarier than Grosjean, and looks like he's blown the tire. And there goes his car, Ferrari needs to sit him down with the engineers and give him an earful
Old 26 May 2019, 13:27 (Ref:3905861)   #47
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
And now he's ruined it. That was fun though.

Hulk has pitted to try and get out of the Danny Ric line.
Old 26 May 2019, 13:29 (Ref:3905862)   #48
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
SC seems a bit excessive even for the FIA. Thanks camera guys for showing us the debris pickup instead of the ACTUAL action and Bottas/Verstappen
Old 26 May 2019, 13:30 (Ref:3905863)   #49
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
The gap to Bottas was massive. I'll be surprised if that is deemed ok.

This puts Leclerc back on the lead lap. Time for more fun!
Old 26 May 2019, 13:31 (Ref:3905864)   #50
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I can push right?

https://us.motorsport.com/f1/photos/...hree/21029368/
Attached Thumbnails
6E05BC96-B2C2-42B4-835E-C450AE8874E6.jpeg