Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 20 Jul 2004, 13:15 (Ref:1041237)   #1
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
DC caption time!

Just looking through some old photos, and came across this one that i had forgotten about.

Silverstone 2001!

Captions anyone?

Attached Thumbnails
dc...jpg  

Last edited by Mr V; 20 Jul 2004 at 13:15.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 13:27 (Ref:1041251)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bloody airbags!
Old 20 Jul 2004, 13:48 (Ref:1041266)   #3
spider
Veteran

England
London
spider should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridspider should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ron: Don't you think you're taking this cross-dressing too far David...?

David: It's Davina to you; I look like a right little princess in this wedding dress. My dress, you can't take it off of me...humph...

Last edited by spider; 20 Jul 2004 at 13:49.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 13:57 (Ref:1041271)   #4
Dick Spanner
Racer

Dick Spanner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
David thought that Bernies idea of the drivers playing "pass the parcel" to decide the grid positions was rather silly.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 13:58 (Ref:1041272)   #5
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Having plugged in the wrong steering wheel, David's process of "what does this button do?" wasn't going well...
Old 20 Jul 2004, 14:02 (Ref:1041275)   #6
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
hhheeeyyyyyyyy, I didn't realise how much glue you could sniff out of these bags.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 14:04 (Ref:1041278)   #7
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
DC: "mphl, hmmmpphlllllllllm, offmlp..."

Ron "Speak up David I can't hear you."
Old 20 Jul 2004, 14:07 (Ref:1041282)   #8
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Kimi: What's wrong Ron? That made perfect sense in Finnish...
Old 20 Jul 2004, 14:11 (Ref:1041286)   #9
spider
Veteran

England
London
spider should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridspider should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
DC: "mphl, hmmmpphlllllllllm, offmlp..."

Ron "Speak up David I can't hear you."
Old 20 Jul 2004, 14:15 (Ref:1041292)   #10
spider
Veteran

England
London
DC: Bloody rain, I knew I shouldn’t have cleaned my race suit with bubble bath...Ron, get me a towel…
Old 20 Jul 2004, 14:25 (Ref:1041304)   #11
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
Norbert Haug trying to get into DC's car and helmet.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 14:31 (Ref:1041311)   #12
spider
Veteran

England
London
Mmmm...cake...*nyumph nyumph nyumph*...
Old 20 Jul 2004, 14:37 (Ref:1041322)   #13
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
DC: "This HANS ver2 is a bit restrictive!"

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 14:52 (Ref:1041338)   #14
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Packamacs. They never go back into the bag the way they came out.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 14:55 (Ref:1041343)   #15
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sorry Ron, I had a bit of a problem with Vale...
Old 20 Jul 2004, 14:59 (Ref:1041349)   #16
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
DC: Rod, I'm deally dot sure I should go out wid dis cold...
Old 20 Jul 2004, 15:15 (Ref:1041359)   #17
Dick Spanner
Racer

Dick Spanner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hubba Bubba, big bubbles no troubles....
Old 20 Jul 2004, 15:18 (Ref:1041365)   #18
garcon
Weasel Wrangler
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
Ice packs are the order of the day as DC painfully traps a testicle in the buckle of his harness...
Old 20 Jul 2004, 15:56 (Ref:1041389)   #19
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
David goes through his pre-race ritual of hugging his security blanket and sucking his thumb.

Quote:
Originally posted by garcon
Ice packs are the order of the day as DC painfully traps a testicle in the buckle of his harness...
My eyes are watering as I speak.

Last edited by Spudgun; 20 Jul 2004 at 15:56.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 17:13 (Ref:1041459)   #20
Ian Fisher
Rookie

Ian Fisher should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll teach Ron, 'always the bridesmaid, my ar*e'
Old 20 Jul 2004, 17:31 (Ref:1041469)   #21
senna12
Veteran

senna12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
David Coulthard seen taking a couple of huge bong hits during a pit stop.

"I always drive better when I'm stoned!"
Old 20 Jul 2004, 17:53 (Ref:1041491)   #22
Logrence
Veteran

Wales
Logrence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"3rd pedal banned from McLaren cars; Pope found hiding in footwell"
Old 20 Jul 2004, 19:33 (Ref:1041584)   #23
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
"To minimize damage during transport, pack contents tightly."
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 20 Jul 2004, 21:56 (Ref:1041703)   #24
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Remove all packaging before attempting to use this product for the first time.

or

"Yes, I'll go out in a minute, I think I missed popping one of the little air pockets."
Old 20 Jul 2004, 22:01 (Ref:1041706)   #25
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally posted by Spudgun
David goes through his pre-race ritual of hugging his security blanket and sucking his thumb.

My eyes are watering as I speak.
Why? did you trap yours as well?

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.