Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 29 Sep 2010, 22:40 (Ref:2766908)   #26
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
lol Apologies - Didn't mean to come across as a snap. It's just a bit puzzling, that's all

Selby
Old 29 Sep 2010, 23:08 (Ref:2766914)   #27
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
I don't recall having seen a "raise hand" option in the control settings.
Old 1 Oct 2010, 11:37 (Ref:2767692)   #28
Dan Fielden
Veteran

Isle of Man
Isle Of Man
Dan Fielden has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Ive seen the footage now. Webber at monza but it was at a gameing show. Its not in the finished game. That was back in may/june time. It was just a promo event. THey also dropped alot of other helmet designs (although Ants still made the cut ). Im megga impressed with the game it has to be said
Old 1 Oct 2010, 11:43 (Ref:2767696)   #29
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
That seems the most logical answer. Cheers, Dan. Yeh I was a little surprised how little choice there was as far as helmet design goes. I was expecting a couple more generic ones. I'm glad someone else actually saw the clip I was on about though

Selby
Old 1 Oct 2010, 11:47 (Ref:2767700)   #30
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Davidson 's helmet is cool though, but it would be great if you could desig your own helmet
Old 1 Oct 2010, 12:00 (Ref:2767704)   #31
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
Yeh I used Davidson's for Nigel Mansell's

Selby
Old 6 Oct 2010, 16:31 (Ref:2770393)   #32
Dan Fielden
Veteran

Isle of Man
Isle Of Man
Heres one. I pitted in during a race to attempt to go from inters to full wet just to take a gamble, but then suddenly realised inters were being put back on! ( restart )

Came in for the second attempt , then pressed all the buttons as i joined the pit lane,(nothing happened), pressed pause (nothing). How do we do this?

Ive also had an issue when i chose to start on primes instead of the options and I ignored my suggested pit window and pit on lap 10 out of 12 instead of lap 5 when it asked me to "pit this lap". When i came in Primes went back on, at which point i assumed maybe i hadn't been on primes at all and just hadn't realised. Pleased with my cunning tactics and ability to keep the options in good nick after rejoining in 3rd ahead of rosberg i began to bring it home only for 1 lap later get a warning about the dry weather tyre rule of using both sets!!!! How do i avoid this happening???
Old 6 Oct 2010, 17:31 (Ref:2770433)   #33
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
in the control settings there are 4 options for up down left right menu control. whatever they are (i mapped mine to the d-pad on my g25) if you press right while driving it should bring up a menu of a few options. i think the default 1st option is for the front wing flap control but up and down should navigate you to others including the tyre options for your next stop. mine always pick the right option but it might be related to having auto pitlane on.
Old 7 Oct 2010, 19:32 (Ref:2771002)   #34
tator2001uk
Racer

United Kingdom
Cheshire
tator2001uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What the hell

Race 3 career - in my little lotus massive first corner pile up get up to 9th from 18th as 2 force idias flip roll and bits go everywhere.
Near end of the race i pit come back on 9th, loads in front who started near the mid/back involved in first corner crash dont seem to have pitted, stay out i overtake them, get up to 5th and theres a force india?!?! how?!?!

Silly game bugs damage in career doesnt do anything!! no safety car? oh and to make it worse barichello qualifies 15th wins race as he didnt pit, setting laps 2.5 secs slower than me and hamilton and the red bulls and he wins?!? how??!oh dear
Old 8 Oct 2010, 07:31 (Ref:2771281)   #35
Dan Fielden
Veteran

Isle of Man
Isle Of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator2001uk View Post
What the hell

Race 3 career - in my little lotus massive first corner pile up get up to 9th from 18th as 2 force idias flip roll and bits go everywhere.
Near end of the race i pit come back on 9th, loads in front who started near the mid/back involved in first corner crash dont seem to have pitted, stay out i overtake them, get up to 5th and theres a force india?!?! how?!?!

Silly game bugs damage in career doesnt do anything!! no safety car? oh and to make it worse barichello qualifies 15th wins race as he didnt pit, setting laps 2.5 secs slower than me and hamilton and the red bulls and he wins?!? how??!oh dear
Yeah ive noticed that. I overtook a red-bul in monaco when we were way out in front in 1st and second, he touched me and we both span and hit the barrier. (both our front wings came off) as it was half race distance i didnt restart under the logic he had no front wing and would pit with me. Not the case he carries on and wins the race setting the fastest lap 4 lap later

They kept that to themselves in the dev diary didn't they !!
Old 8 Oct 2010, 07:45 (Ref:2771286)   #36
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
Ouch, that's really bad. Why have they failed on a big fundemental? Isn't this something 95% of all racing games manage?

Selby
Old 8 Oct 2010, 15:04 (Ref:2771477)   #37
TheKing
Racer

United States
TheKing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've stopped playing career until they fix the bugs, concentrating on hot lapping.

I had one enjoyable career race, really worked hard to get a 3rd place with Virgin. And then the race results tell me I've won when Vettel and Hamilton clearly cross the line well ahead of me. It ruins it.
Old 9 Oct 2010, 11:05 (Ref:2771918)   #38
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
I've stopped playing career until they fix the bugs, concentrating on hot lapping.

I had one enjoyable career race, really worked hard to get a 3rd place with Virgin. And then the race results tell me I've won when Vettel and Hamilton clearly cross the line well ahead of me. It ruins it.
maybe they got penalties??(they drive into other cars IRL as well)